Atlanta Smartlipo

I went on several consults before going with this...

I went on several consults before going with this medispa. the price was like everyone else but with the spa pampering and I am a baby and was way nervous about having this done. I couldn't be more pleased.

The awesome girl who gave the consult was very truthful with me and my expectations. the doctor is by far one of the best doing this in atlanta--i already knew 2 people who had this procedure with him. i have read so many different things here and can only share here what my day was like; got to spa and got some relaxation drugs and was put in a calm room with music prior to perocedure. the team was so good and you caould tell they do this all the time-i felt really comfortable.

it's been 3 months and my abs look great. finally all the sit ups matter! you can see the abs because all the fat isn't on top of it! you are awake for theprocedure but out of it from the drugs so it's not too bad. yeah, you know they are working on you but don't really feel it.

i was fine the next day to go back to work but all i do is sit at a desk. iw ouldn't have wanted to have anything strenous to do the next day really. i was swollen some but that goes away within the first few days and you have the garmet thing around you so it's not a big deal.they make sure to have you come in for several follow ups tomake sure all is well.

i don't see how some of the people here had a poor time or poor results with this. for me it was pretty simple really. i think it may really matter on who you choose to do this procedure wiht. you need a doctor with lots of expeirence who doens' tjust are about the money. that's what i chose. i would highly recommend you do the same so you are as happy as i am!

Went back to get my inner thighs done 5 months ago...

Went back to get my inner thighs done 5 months ago . Just got back from shopping for new jeans.yep! First time I have felt good trying on pants in years. If you are out there wondering about this procedure now just go for it. Changed my life. Feel free to ask me stuff.

Blue Medspa

Really the staff there is so great . Professional with tons of experience!

Blue medspa in midtown. Think they have other locations too. I know they have been doing smartlipo for years. I still go there for other treatments!
Leslie, thanx for your postings. I'm looking into Smart Lipo for my wife. We're in ATL too. I'm not clear on who "BLUE" as you refer to, is? Can you clarify? Seems that you would recommend them, right? Greatly appreciate your candidness here.
Still confused. Did you pay $1,995 (total) for flanks and abs, or was that the discounting price once you had other work done (previously)? Thanks!
Just found your other comments. For others, it was basically $2.5 - 3k for the first area, and each area after that progressively discounted.
I made sure to specify to the Real Self moderator I went back to blue for 3rd area (the discounted price). The Real Self moderator here (above) states that was still a good price which makes me feel even better about my choice of Blue. I knew 2 other people who had gone to BLUE and look great and I went on 2 other consults to make sure I got fair price etc. My first two areas were about the same price you mention, I did your same two areas! Abs & flanks--I am looking even BETTER now-they said due to skin tightening-I just look more and more toned now.
Did you interview any plastic surgeons? Was Dr. Cox the one who performed the procedure at Blue? What do you think about him being a Family Practice MD, not a surgeon?
I did one consult with plastic surgeon and that was my least favorite place! After talking to several happy clients from blue I am moreconvinved it is about experience not the type doctor the person is. Would you rather have someone who sculpts all day and has done lots of smartlipo type procedures or the plastic guy who just fits one in to fill up a schedule. There are no plastic parts with smartlipo, why have a plastic surgeon do the sculpting?
I recently went for consult and was given 5k for abs and flanks. Did you get a discount from anywhere such as group on?
i am a few hours away and i am truly interested in this procedure. Are you willing to share pics? I have an athletic build but i have a small pouch.
Any reply is welcomed. Thank you

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and keeping us updated! Was your procedure really only $1,995? That's a really good price. (I'm guessing that didn't include the inner thighs, since you just added that update?)

Since you've been through the experience, please feel free to browse around and help some of our other community members who are just starting on their Smart Lipo journey. It's so helpful to hear from people who have already had it done.

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook
to be fair---that was my THIRD area. the initial price was more than that. They are between $2500 and 3k for first area and discount down per area. they include everything-meds, compression outfit, blood test, follow ups etc. in the pricing. It seemed more fair than the other 2 consults I went on---after the stuff was added up BLUE was actually a little less.

Cool. Even considering all that, it's a really good price! So glad to hear you're pleased with the results. :)