Had My Smart Lipo 3/14/11 - West Nyack, NY

I went to a few consultations one was lower i...

I went to a few consultations one was lower i opted to the midrange price for my upper lower abs and flanks not because of the price but the surgeon had excellent bed side manner, comfortable with facility. Has been doing smart lipo since it first came out. 1/3 his staff had it done by him. i felt comfortable and am going in for it. So excited.

Will keep everyone posted.

awesome thanks so much keep me posted on your procedure and good luck
Sure, my doc is called Neil Goodman. I saw many other docs but Dr. Goodman has a good price and has done more than 2.000 smart lipos...he shows you many pics of his patients and etc. I like how realistic he is...his office is in Mount Kisco but he has another office in NYC. His phone # : 912 242 4882

As far as the anesthesia...I am not thinking much about it...many ppl did it i can do it too..im focusing in the results instead but goodluck! I'd not go under geral anesthesia unless i really needed it.
OMG I am from Nyack, too!! I am doing my surgery with Dr Goodman in Mount Kisco though. Didnt know there were docs in Nyack doing Smart lipo

I went to a dr. recommended by someone here on the...

i went to a dr. recommended by someone here on the board. I felt so comfortable with him. I went in with one mindset of what i wanted and came out with soemthing totally different. He explained to me about having lipo in one area and other areas not in proportion with the final result. His knowledge bedside manner, and great demeanor made me feel so comfortable. Going with him instead of my other poste. Having upper & lower Abs, waist and back with general anesthesia, i opted for general because i am healthy and there is no reason i should feel discomfort and i'm having more than 2 areas. VERY Happpy pushed up my treatment to 3/14.
Hi,
Did you see Dr. N? I am not sure if you are talking about him or another doctor.
Goodluck! :)
If your question was for me, I live in Ohio and had Dr. Gupta. Day 8 for me with amazing results so far.
Hope you are doing well. I had the same areas done and am at the end of my 1st week and doing quite well. Happy healing!

I am having my procedure Monday and am so excited.

I am having my procedure Monday and am so excited.
oh no sorry I meant @ Donna Pomona

not sure if she saw my doctor or some other doc out there

good luck monday!

HAD my smart lipo on monday. my doctor was amazing...

HAD my smart lipo on monday. my doctor was amazing. lots of discomfort and soreness. The fact that you go to work the same day is bull. i took the week off. the incision were leaking a lot of blood since there are not stiches. had to sleep on a plastic with towels. pajamas were saturated with blood. they say its part of the procedure. i'm still swollen but had it under general anestesia which i wanted as it was upper, lower abdomen, flanks waist and back.

not to sure about results yet but hard to sit and get up. glad i took time off.

will update as i heal. loved my dr. loved the staff at the practice.

Hi,
I'm doing great... Pain is definitely gone and am able to work hard core and run for 1 hour and be okay... I am tender to touch on lower abs but that's about it... It gets uneven when I wear jeans but goes away later. I love the results but it's not bikini ready as its uneven and the lipo sites are cleared up yet ;-( you can totally see all the incisions by faaaar. I'm not happy about that ;(
Still not feeling 100%. areas burn and feel tight. Laying down on lipo sites hurt, driving still uncomfortable. i just cant wait to heal. I know that it takes about 3 months but my sites are tender to the touch still, lower abs muffin top and back. Good results but tummy still not flat. significantly down. eager to see results. Hope you ladies are doing much better. happy healing
Hi Donna,
how are you feeling? Im basically 100% okay with the lipo but the brazilian butt lift is killing me! cant sit or go to the gym for to long.

Ive noticed my belly gets REALLY uneven if i wear tight jeans or leggings (which i have to do - someone has to pay the bills) it weirds me out! do u feel the same? also i have the area of my belly button numb and really hard. The itching is finally gone.

Hope you are doing great :)

-Clara