3 MONTHS 10 DAYS

Hi All, I have done my upper and lower tummy...

Hi All,

I have done my upper and lower tummy ofically 3 weeks ago.my bruises are totally gone.arnica gel and pill help alot.

but i am not so satisfied with my result.My upper tummy ,under my hips has still fat ,and my doc said keep wear garment then if doesnt work ,he will do some touch up.when i touch my upper tummy it is as same as before ,and it is not hard as my lower tummy.I guess he didn,t touch there.but i am really not interested in going through the same pain.so i will wait and keep wearing my garment and go gym everyday.

i will try to attach some pictures,please tell me your opions ,do i need touch up on my upper tummy,under my hips.and also my right side is thinner than left side.do you notice that?thanks

Ok..below are 7 weeks post pictures...

ok..below are 7 weeks post pictures...

Hi Everyone ,I just want to show my 4 incisions ...

Hi Everyone ,I just want to show my 4 incisions .they have changed the colors ,they are not  as red as before.I have been using scar gel for a month ....They are realy deep scars ,take time .I hope I will get rid of them until summer.Besides that I have no more lumps, hardness.today is 3 months 10 days.

Dr robert Rho

he was a little nervous and stress during the procudure.

hi...i realize that a lot of time has passed since you had the procedure, but from your pics, i would say you look AMAZING! your 7-week post-op body is so perfect and tight. i can only hope to look as good as that when i get to my 2 month mark. i hope that your incision scars have faded more with time. thanks for your advice and feedback!
Wooow...U look Great!
Sorry to hear you aren't so so happy with your surgery. I am about 8 weeks out and I am happy so far. I heard that I will see more results 3 -5 months out but of course i have to continue to go to the gym and eat right. Sometimes I feel like I should have gotten more out and sometimes I don't. I still have to see...I am using scar gel too and so far it is helping. I will post pictures within the week so you can see :)
Hi, It is so nice to hearing from you.I am doing well...Unfortunetly about my surgery I am not super satisfied,gained alittle fat back after 2 months,I hit the gym 6 days aweek.I was expected to be very flat but I am not...maybe i expected too much and nothing is perfect.and my scars are the same ,get bored to use scargel 3x a day,so i gave up:) how about you?tell me about your result?and wanna see some pictures:)
Hi Berf, Wanted to see if you had any updates on whether you are happy with your results. How are the scars coming along? I am about to write something about my experience soon and post some pics so you can see how my surgery went. Hope all is well! Summer is just around the corner and bikini weather is here!

hI newtoparis, My doctor is {edited} .Unfortunetly I don't recommend him.

Edited by Tom: The doctor name is shown above to registered readers.  Joining RealSelf is free.

Hi newtoparis, Berf's doctor information appears above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.

fitLC, thanks for your comment.i would like to see your picturs too.eat pinaapples ,it helped my swollen alot. how about your injections,do you have scars like mine too?
Hey Rozie how you doin? did you have other surgery? I havent noticed any cellulite on my body.you know everyone gives different reaction.
hey chic you look great I had smart lipo 1 week and 2days now on the same areas as you infact you are built a whole lot like me! I am still swollen, but your results make me excited to see week 12. thanks for posting the pics
so I should be cool after 6 days to go under another surgery...I hope lol. Your pics look great...did u find that u got cellulite in other parts of ur body after the lypo? I read so many different things.
Rozie,the down time is not so bad.but you need 3 or maybe for 4 days to relax and start your normal routines such as walk fast or climb stairs.the second day I needed help to get up from bed and sofa.but it wasn't that bed ,even I didnt need painkiller just my antibotics for infections.
Thanks estee
I'm having smart lypo done next weds April 1st...how bad is the down time? i'm scheduled on April 7th a week later to have a rhynoplasty done...do you think the lypo pain should be mild a week after the lypo? thanks
Wow you look fab!!!!! glad to see it worked out so well
I know it was expensive,especially in Manhattan.I paid 120$ for 60 mins.because of that i just got one :) I would like to see your pics.good luck!!!!
Hi Berf, Thanks for the info. My doctor recommended a good place but the lymphatic drainage massage is fairly expensive. I only had my surgery 10 days ago and I am planning to get my massage this week but I hope my incisions don't open up! I will keep writing you to let you know it went. Also, I will post pics probably at 3 weeks like you so you can see results and tell me what you think. Thanks again!
I went to spa on 63 th and 1 st avenue.but he was not so good ,he reopend my incisions.then I found one place ,it is on lexington and 57 th street,but i dont know the name.i got that massage once,then i did my self after every shower also during the shower with soap or body wash. I waited to get massage until 3 rd week but even it wasnot enough because my incions were opened again.be careful with incions if they are as bad as mine.
Hi Berf, How are you? I was just wondering whether you got the lymphatic massage done yourself and if so, where did you go?
Thanks Berf, It's my second day out of surgery and I went to work today and felt fine. Still lots of bruising but that is to be expected. I will be posting pics as well as soon as I the swelling goes down a bit and I will be sure to let you know how the scars are doing (I bought the bio oil too).
congrates lotsoques!!!!I wouldlike to see your pictures especially scars...I hope you will feel better soon and heal fast.take care ...
Hi Berf, I just got my abs and flanks done today and I actually had a pleasant experience with the procedure. Obviously, I am extremely swollen but as soon as I can remove the garment, I will be posting pics as well. Thanks for all your feedback.
Hi Mickey, Provider info appears above the review. You must be signed into RealSelf to view. This requires free registration for an account.
From what i see in the pictures, the scars haven't gotten any 'better' or shrank or anything... does this mean these scars are going to be this domanent afterwards? Because i'm looking to get this done, but i don't want to trade the belly for big scars like this?! :( Thanks
where did u go