Sculptura - Salt Lake City, UT

I am 50+, athletic, fair skin, high cheek bones. I...

I am 50+, athletic, fair skin, high cheek bones. I have been using Obaji, acids, fillers and botox for almost 2 decades. Because of my metabolism Botox lasts for only 6-8 weeks. When I add fillers to creases and folds it improves the longevity of Botox but not the 6-8 months that is advertised. Last year I sought a professional consult for a facelift. I had hollows under my cheek bones and around the temples that made me look gaunt and tired. It was not recommended because there was no excess skin to pull back. What was recommended was Fraxel and Sculptura. I was shown photos of clients after Fraxel treatments and these scared me enough not to try Fraxel so I opted only for 4 vial ( $3 grand) of Sculptura. The injections were painful and I was swollen and bruised a lot. The right side of cheek actually fell to my jaw, my face was lopsided so I could not go out of the house for a few days until this balanced out. I still notice a slight imbalance. I knew that it might take 3-4 months for any changes to show but I am now into my 4th month and still I have sunken cheeks and fine lines. I am not sure if this is coincidental but I also have cystic acne around the areas of the injection and lots of ugly white skin bumps. I also get these bumps at the site of botox injections. Needless to say I am disappointed. Maybe if it wasn't so expensive I would not be writing this post. But three thousand dollars is a lot to dish out for something that is not guaranteed to work.

Doctor's reply

Please return and let us take a look. So when I fly back to the U.S. in February I will seek their professional opinion.
Dr. Kate

The staff if the only reason I would go back. They are all professional, caring and beautiful. Still waiting on an email response to advise why Scuptura still hasn't kicked in.

Wow you are right, that is a lot of money for no results.  I noticed you said you are waiting to hear back from the doctor's office as to why you aren't seeing any results, please let us know what you find out.
i heard from Kate and she said to come in to the office when i arrive to SLC
When are you traveling back?  Hopefully they can help you out!  Keep us posted!
Hi Jill, I will be back in the US the end of February. I will keep you posted.