Slightly Disappointed Breast Augmentation

I had breast augmentation 3weeks ago. I am...

I had breast augmentation 3weeks ago. I am 5'5" 125lbs. My PS placed 500cc high profile smooth implants under the muscle. They are still way to high and my nipples are lower than middle. I hope they fall into place! I like the size but not the placement!

Sounds like things are coming along nicely. The next milestone is 3 months, then the one after that is 6 months. I know that it's no fun waiting, but hang in there! Maybe it's because you got high profiles instead of moderate profiles that they seem on the high side. I'm sure you've studied them at length (frontal view in the mirror, side view in the mirror), but it might be worth having a friend take some pics of you while you're relaxed and not expecting the pics to be taken. You know, catch you off-guard. Then have your friend show you the pics and see what you think then. Your 3-month mark should be around the third week of May; wait until then and see what you think then. I take it that they don't feel overly firm otherwise?
I think they are shaping up! Or I am just getting use to them. I feel alot more comfortable with them now!
I am also in Sioux Falls I am having my breasts done next week, it you don't me asking which PS did you use?

It has been almost a year since my augmentation...

It has been almost a year since my augmentation and I am very happy I did it. It has motivated me to loose weight and get in shape to show off my new shape! I am not as big as I wanted to be but I am alot bigger than I use to be!

Sioux Falls Plastic Surgeon

He tried to make me the size I wanted and is willing to listen to my concerns.