In 2010.... I Was a 42 Yr Old Mom of 3 Boys Dealing with Breast Cancer a 2nd Time - Sioux City, IA

After being diagnosed with breast cancer for the...

After being diagnosed with breast cancer for the 2nd time, I opted for reconstruction. I was pointed in the direction of Dr. Gallego and to this day, I couldn't be happier with my choice. From the moment I met him, he made me feel as if I was his #1 priority in making me feel whole again. He reassured me that he would take good care of me and I trusted him completely. Each visit my husband would come along and Dr. Gallego didn't talk to just me, but to both of us, even going as far as to ask about our kids. VERY personable, friendly, caring, compassionate and relaxed atmosphere.

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reconstruction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Reconstruction community today.
Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about Dr. Gallego and his staff while in Sioux City. I was sad to see him leave, but my husband reassured me if I ever need his services or a tweek on my previous surgery, he would take me to California to have Dr. Gallego perform the surgery. His staff was amazing and his bed side manner out of this world. Five star is every category. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further than Dr. Gallego. You will not be sorry!!