1 Year Old Wrist Tattoo and 28 Days Old Ankle Tattoo - Singapore, SG

Hello, this is my first review! I've schedule my...

Hello, this is my first review! I've schedule my first laser on the 21st feb for my 2 tattoos. Both are black, but the ankle infinity tattoo has a little white for the 2d effect.
I'm so so so depressed over my tattoo. I really hate it now. I didn't listen to my bf to not getting it. I went ahead with it, and because of this, his love for me has dropped. I understand him because what he hated was the fact that I didn't listen to him. And I really regret it now! Till I can't eat and sleep. I told him how sorry and regretful I am, and that I'm going to remove it. But he say forget it, what's done is done and keep it. I don't know if he says this because he gave up hope in me or because he don't want me to go through the pain. I really don't know ): I hate the sight of my tattoo so so so much right now!!!!
I'm really hoping that I can see some effect on the first treatment, I know I will have to be patient and not rush it. But seeing the tattoo everyday just makes me fall into regretful mode all over again ):
Welcome to the community, sorry you are feeling so regretful over your tattoo. You have found a great community that will offer lots of support and understanding.

Would love it if you would post a photo of your tattoos. Let us know how your 1st treatment goes.
Hi Sweetie, Sorry to say, but he's just not that into you. If a little thing like this caused him to turn his back on you, he is NOT WORTH IT!! Just concentrate on yourself and nurture your own life. He would have been a bigger disappointment later on, like if you had gotten pregnant and had kids, so be thankful he showed his true colors and remember, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hi there (: Yes we are no longer together. I'll let God and fate decide for us if we were to be back together again. But I'm still going ahead with the removal, not for him. But for myself. I would feel better without it (: Thank you for the kind encouragement and words! Really helps a lot!

Tattoo photos before treatment

Hi all again. I've postpone my treatment date to 4th march because I've got a marathon on 2nd march. Cause singapore doesn't have picosure, so I've found a doctor who is going to use medlite c6! Will update on the results after my first treatment!
Welcome. :) Sorry to hear you hate your tattoos. They are really small compared to some tattoos on here so try not to let them bug you too much. When you start seeing results you will feel much better, honest! Diet is really important as well as keeping hydrated when having a tattoo removed, so keep eating and get plenty of sleep. I also have two tattoos, one of which I have had 13 treatments on now. I'm starting treatment on the other this Thursday, so we'll be together on that one!
Hi! Yes I'm glad my tattoos are pretty small! I'll keep up with exercising and of course eating healthy! Haha. I've seen your review and your tattoo is looking real good! It's almost gone! Happy for you (: can't wait for mine to be much faded too! May I know what laser machine did you use for yours? I've read your review but maybe I have not that much knowledge about laser machines that's why I couldn't tell haha :/
Thank you. :) I've been to two clinics, and as you'll read on my review the first wasn't great. At my current clinic they use the Harmony XL which can treat any colour apparently. It will take a few treatments before you find which setting works really well for you. Good luck :D

First session of medlite c6!

Hello! I've done my first session of medlite c6! And I've attached pictures of my tattoo. FYI: my ankle tattoo is a new tattoo done on 25th jan and my wrist tattoo is about 1 year old!

The laser is no joke! Reallyyyyy hurts! I know I shouldn't expect too much after my first session. Will take photos of my tattoo after 1 week.

There's no blister or anything so far today because the doctor didn't put the power on too high as it's my first time.

I'm glad to see that the tail of T of the respect is fading! Haha probably because it isn't done too deep in the first place. :p