Sagging Skin 6 Weeks Post Lower Blepharoplasty - Singapore

I am 6 weeks post lower bleph and I have to say I...

I am 6 weeks post lower bleph and I have to say I see no improvement, if anything I feel I look worse. My concern pre-op was under eye puffiness which was causing my eye skin to stretch and sag. I saw 2 dermatologists and both said bleph was the only way to go and recommended the same plastic surgeon, who I saw and he seemed sure he could help rectify the sagging skin problem, but warned my skin would not look perfect. I understood this but now 6 weeks on after much mental anguish the sagging skin still remains and is now actually worse on the left than before the op. I now wonder if this was the right thing for me, having researched and come across a condition 'festoons' which from what I've read this op makes the under eye puffiness and swelling worse. My surgeon just told me to be patient, I didn't express to him how concerned I am as I'm in Asia and it is the height of bad manners to disagree with a doc and he's a nice man so I don't want to offend but surely the eye skin can't recover, if it had the potential then I wouldn't have had a problem in the first place, right?? I also have a hard lump on my left cheekbone that the doctor said is a blood clot, it's not going away which makes my left eye look worse. I feel this nightmare will never end.