Dark Spots After 1 Day of Chemical Peel - Singapore

Hi. I had some pimple scarrings on my face and...

Hi. I had some pimple scarrings on my face and went to see a skin doctor hoping there is something which can be done to remove the scarrings. I expected some cream or what but the skin doctor recommended me a chemical peel which I totally had no idea about. So she performed a very low % peel as she said that my skin was too fine and she had to use a very low % peel. It's been my 2nd day after the peel and my face looks like that. I have attached some pics of how it looks now. Is this normal? Cos when I called up the skin
Centre and told the skin doctor, she said its fine and it will take 3days or so to start peeling and once it's peeled, my skin will be beautiful. So I am wondering if is it suppose to be like this? The skin doctor gave me a special cream to apply for 3 days on the skin, its a recovery cream whoch has to be applied for 3 days after the chemical peel and a another cream to apply for the rest of the days every night. Someone pls tell me if this is normal. My skin has a few very dark spots now at the affected scar areas and it's becoming very hard, as in tight. Someone pls tell me pls! It has just been 1 day after my peel.

Now my skin has all peeled off. The dark brown...

Now my skin has all peeled off. The dark brown skin harden and dropped off. But however my skin is left bright pink after the scabs had fell off. Is this normal? The skin doctor performed a 20% glycholic acid peel. I called up the doctor and told her but she told me that maybe it's the chemical reaction to my skin and usually it's normal for the skin to be bright pink. However she told me to avoid the sun and wear sun block. She told me that it will take a week or more for the skin to go back to its natural colour. She then gave me a cream to apply for the pink skin. The cream will be shown in the picture which I have uploaded. I am just wondering if usually after that peel I did, will the skin usually be like that? As in bright pink? I am brown skinned and it's super hard to cover those pink spots on my face. I am super paranoid! Please advise me.

This is the cream for the pink skin which my skin...

This is the cream for the pink skin which my skin doctor gave me.

Anyone done enerpeel . My doc recommends it for the lines near my eyes . Feeling skeptical. Anyone done this peel and what is the result ?
hey did u peel the scab or did it fall on its own??? keep your skin moist ..... and dont rub or scrub while cleansing or applying cream:P .....
Yes it's normal. I did a darker deeper peel on myself and yours will heal. I drink lots of water keep peel washed and moist ..lthats the secret. I was also scared cause my family couldn't believe it would come out. Neosporine thru out the day..I've done five deep peels in one yr. my skin is great
I am not a doctor or anything but I had white patches like the ones on your forehead. I used coconut oil on it after washing with a mild soup (like unsented dove, or coco butter soup). I would apply raw aloe on the area three time daily along with the natural coconut oil (I bought the oil from the herbal store or online). My skin is back to normal. After it has healed you should wear sunscreen daily. No chemical on your face then use glutathione soup, cream, and pill (GMC low dose to avoid stomach irritation). Peels are not for our type spin unless it is a natural very mild fruit based peel that we use before a mild skin lightening treatment with a natural product like glutathione. Good luck and I know you may be anxious about the negative results you got from the peel, but take a breather, slow-down, then go forward without chemicals - one day at a time. Drink lots of water and go forward.
Sorry for the typo, it's unfortunate we are not able to edit comments. Anyway, I meant to type SOAP and not soup. Also, use sunblock with UBV & UVA protection over 15.
Just posted a question on the Q&A section. :)) Hoping to hear a reply soon once my question is being posted. My skin is healing but one of the pink spot on my face has turned darker from pink. So that's my worry now. My Skin doctor told me that my skin is quite sensitive and told me that it will fade away but needs time. She gave me a cream to apply. So I am hoping its fades to my natural skin tone soon. Super sad I am! :( You can see the picture of it in the Q&A section once it's being posted there.

Thanks for updating your review. Its good to hear & see that its looking better as it heals. I would encourage you to post your question with a picture into the Q&A section. That is where the board certified doctors who volunteer on RealSelf will share their opinions with you. Its a great way to get info.

Keep updating us on how you are doing, and if the skin continues to improve or not. Hopefully it does, and quickly!!

It's been a week since by glycholic peel already.

I know you mentioned it was a low % peel, but do you happen to know specifically what kind of peel was used?

I just found out that its a 20% glycholic peel.
How is it looking now? I have heard that it takes some time but it still doesnt sound good