Silicone Buttock Injection - Dominican Republic

I had silicone buttock injection and I want to...

I had silicone buttock injection and I want to have it removed. I have what appears to be grandulomas on my thighs and I feel an uncomortable sensation in my legs especially my left leg. I was very young and still am, and I do not want to live with this forever. How would you advise me to proceed with this issue? Please let me know. Thank you

Updated on Aug 21, 2009
I feel it improve the roundness of my buttock and made it look very natural. I was young and dumb to say the least and wanted to have a more voluptuous body.

Is there non-surgical treatment options for treating granulomas? What are the risk of granulomas?

It looked great in the beginning and I mean it still does, but I am uncomfortable with it - I realize what a stupid decision it was and I just want a new start. I dont want to have medical complications if I can avoid them.

I havent gotten any injections done but I just want to share my mothers story for those of you who are debating between getting these injections or not. First and foremost, ladies, you are all so brave for coming on here and sharing your stories. I just recently found out my mother did this to herself 10 years ago. She has kept this secret for 10 years without telling anyone except my aunt who did jt with her at the same time. At first she didn't have any symptoms and her buttocks actually looked normal. 5 years later, her nightmare (as she calls it herself) began. She began to experience horrible leg pains, butt pains, and bumps on her buttocks due to the poison she had injected. She dealt with the pains and bruises and bumps for 5 more years by doing plasma treatments which alleviated some of her pain but not all. About a week ago she finally had to go into surgery, which is when she told me about what she had done incase something went wrong, I felt my heart shatter at that moment. A piece of skin on her buttocks became completely deformed and scarred. The surgeon says the skin was completely dead and the best thing to do is remove it. I felt numb, and angry that she would do something so crazy to herself since she was always and always will be perfect to me. Now I am slowly understanding and researching but the more I read, the more scared I am for my mom. These injections are poison ladies. I congratulate any and all of you that are brave enough to go through surgery to at least get some of the product removed. For those of you who aren't sure or are scared, you aren't alone. I feel as if people are not educated enough about what these injections can truly do. I personally plan to tell my moms story whenever I can to encourage anyone who is planning on having this done, to think twice. Everybody makes mistakes, how you handle things after is what really counts! Keep strong ladies.
girl33635
whats the appropriate amount to undergo each time for but & hip injections with silicone.
And can you get both procedures done at the same time. Also did silicone make your butt hard. I know that question was kind of personal but I need answers from someone that had this procedure done. I about to get shots soon and need answer. The person administering them uses hydrogel and silicone. Which ever one is preferable. Im kinda of scared because like you said earlier you have to know the person and there work.
Im looking to get butt injections but have no idea where to go or who to ask. i wanted to kno if u got ur injections and was there any complications? i research online it said hydrogel is better, please let me kno or u can email me.
Well first of all i'd like to say, if you're a transsexual, make sure you're positively sure about your transition, because once you get silicone it's very hard to remove.
Speaking from experience, i had work done, i had my chin, cheeks, hips and butt done, However the work was fine, i never had any problems since Ive got them, besides minor pain that comes and goes in the beginning but that's because your body is trying to heal it's self, with any type of surgical procedure, recovery time is necessary. Ive had the work done 6 years now, and still have no problems with it, or with the appearance, nothing is wrong, i understand that this is a dangerous procedure, but any procedure you do is very dangerous, You really need to know the person that is doing it, research him, and ask your friends if they have gotten it done, so you know what to expect, i understand that some transexuals are not financially secure, and this is the only way for them because of greedy cosmetic surgeons that charge you an arm and a leg to become who you are, and the governments do not recognize transgender people so you get no help with your transition, and your family in most cases have disowned you, so silicone injections are the only way, just be careful and know who's injecting you, once you get injected, do not go over board because you want to be more fem, going over board will make you look like a blow fish and unlike plastic surgeon augmentation, there is no control over the silicone, it's not contained, so you could develop extra scar tissue more than you need and that will make you look disproportionate, so remember less is more, for cheeks, get pumped TWICE ONLY, trust me, again speaking from experience, i went 4 times, your hips you can do up to 4 times, and make sure you tell him , i want a natural look, because you have to be realistic about what you're doing and what you're putting your body through. As for injections for the chin, i do not recommend at all, the area will always stay red, not matter how little or how much you put in there, you're better off going to a plastic surgeon and get chin augmentation. that costs about 2500 -3500 depends how greedy your plastic surgeon is, but girls come on now, when there's a will, there's a way *wink* Ok o now i come to, WHEN YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SILICONE INJECTIONS (speaking from experience) Although i was happy with almost all my work, i was not happy with my chin, i injected too much being naieve that it will change my apperence, but like i said earlier, the scar tissure my body produced was too much, so my chin protruded outwardss and i looked like a witch, very disporportonate, but it didn't look bad, the things was my old chin was better, i guess you don't know what you got till it's gone, so i wanted to get it fixed after having it for some time, i posted questions on how to remove it on here, and asked different doctors, they all gave me the same answers and scared the shit out of me, " you're in trouble, it's going to get infected, there is no way to remove it, it's very difficult" blah blah blah, nobody was telling me what i needed to know, just lecturing me, i'm going to add that i'm a transexual, and i know many many other transexuals that have and silicone injections for more than 30 years, only one of them that i know of has had problems because she got over pumped so to speak, and she got her breasts injected, which i don't recommend, even i was not that stupid, but what im trying to say is, IF YOU HAVE THEM AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS, DONT SCARE YOUR SELF IN TO THINKING YOU'RE EVER GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS,MOT LIKELY YOU WILL BE FINE - anyway i finally got a doctor to remove the silicone injections from my chin and cheeks, there's nothing wrong with them, i'm not infected, i don't have complications, i just want a different look, i liked my old look better, and i'm thinking of transitioning back, it can be done, we as humans can do anything and everything we want, so i will not let anything set me back on what i feel is right for me, anyway i got the surgery on my chin, it was local anesthesia, it took about 45 min to 1 hour, he got most of it out, stitched me, i have a scar underneath my chin, but it doesn't show and i can get it taken care of with a laser later on at my own convenience, it doesn't show, my chin is taking a little longer to heal, i still don't have all my sensation in my chin, but it looks 100% better, not perfect yet, but i still need time to heal, each body is different, it's been 3 months, i have no redness, no bruising it's all healed, i just have a little bit of swelling and with time me and my doctor think it will heal, i will never get my original chin back, but i will get one that closely resembles it's diameter. I will be getting the silicone removed from my cheek later on this month (may 2011) i will re-post what happens with that, but silicone removal is possible, you just need to find a more experienced plastic surgeon that is willing to actually help somebody instead of scaring and lecturing poor people that know they made a mistake but are reaching out for support. If you ask me, would you get silicone injections again, i would say, for the duration that i had the injections, it did transform me, and the injections served their purpose, without me having my look, my big hips, my augmented looking cheeks, and the cleft on my chin that was erased after the injections, i don't think i would of gotten this far and had the life experiences i did, So i don't regret them, but i would not do them again only fopr the mere fact that if i wanted it removed, like i do now, it's complicated, and you could be deformed after removing it, the doctor really needs to know what he's doing, it would help if you had an MRI before going to consult with a doctor, with an MRI, it's more likely that he will take your case, because he can see exactly where the silicone is injected, now if you're having now complications and like your look and you have nothing wrong with your face, don't unnessarly go get it removed because a doctor says it's gonna get infected, yeah maybe it will, but theres a great chance it wont like so many other happy people that have gotten it done and are happy, don't make any mistakes, i am not deformed, i have no complications, for 6 years i have to emphasize on that, i just want a different look, that's all, my chin surgery was a success, I'm just sharing my personal experiences and information in hope that it may help somebody else that is worrying about this, if you're fine now, you will be fine later, just be a good person, and have faith, you'll be fine. love and peace
FALLEN ANGEL
Omg thank you so much for that. I know I'm late with this reply but your comment was very touching and supportive. Ty :*
Sexylady...this procedure is not worth the pain. Don't do it, unless you will get implant. Fat transfer may not be appropriate for you since you got family history of cancer. Good luck!
I have found this information very helpful and inciteful. Here i am in my late forties just trying to get a rounder butt. cancer runs in my family and the last part of the word granuloma spells tumor. so i think i better back off of this type of procedure.
I havent found anything ... if you do keep me posted as well ... thanks
hey, i am going through the same thing. i had them done on two occasions in 2007 & 2008. i have a few (2)small lumps that apear on my bum. it was big in the beginning but now i am flat. i want to get fat graphing to correct my problem. i wonder if it will pose a risk. let me know if you find out anything, maybe we could get this problem fixed. i live in va.