Don't Do it!

This is the worst procedure one can do. I hate my...

This is the worst procedure one can do. I hate my face... My skin on the sides droop down and I look older. I look tired. It's a money grab as you'll be a slave to fillers to try to fill it back again. Do yourself a favor and save your money. NEVER do a procedure that cant be undone. I have a miserable life and I can't forgive myself for doing this. It's hard when you have to look at your mistake in the mirror everyday.

This makes your cheeks sag from sides and creates...

This makes your cheeks sag from sides and creates lines in the corner of your lips. I mean they take out fat from under the cheeks and the skin remains where else can it go but down. Makes you look sad, older and tired. I've become severly depressed since this surgery. My youthful look is gone. Makes your cheeks like a deflated baloon. and it only gets worse with age. Doctors dont warn because this is how the earn a living.

Where yu had it done Sarah I want the the location please want to do mines and I'm sorry for what yu goin thru
I'm sorry for how this turned out Sarah. Will you please post some pics so we can see what happened? I hope you are feeling okay. We're here for you!
I'm sorry for you Sarah. I had the same procedure done and I continue to regret it everyday. You are right about one thing, it is a money grab for sure. Any doctor that would preform this surgery without hesitation and serious consideration of the patient lacks ethical merit and sound judgement.
Hi Sarah, I have a few questions that will help me decide on this, because every face is different therefore every outcome. How old were you when the procedure was done? how much was your height and weight? and what type of shape was your face ?(round, oval, square, etc.?) lastly have you had upper cheek volume already? I belief this will help you with your problem perhaps. Thank you love! you honest answers will help me take a better consideration!
Hi! Aww don't feel like you can't do anything about your sub-malar cheek region, because you can! Most high fashion models do not even have that much fat in that area anyway. You could get cheek implants on the upper parts (malar area) of you cheeks. You'd get that runway model type of look and also balance the holloweness out. OR you could reverse the surgery by having sub-malar cheek implants inserted. Only trying to help!

I'm really sorry for your experience, Sarah, but thanks nonetheless for posting your review. It does help others who are considering surgery and gives them a chance to consider all of their options.

Are you using fillers now?

I'm not using fillers. I had a chin Implant at the same time and I'm having that removed as soon as possible. I will be doomed before I do anything else to my face again. I litteraly paid money to make myself look older and tired and scarred.