The Biggest Mistake- Permanent Eyebrow Tattoo - Serbia, RS

I had the same experience as our member VANESIA...

I had the same experience as our member VANESIA who firstly created this title THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE when she was writing about her permanent eyebrows. A year ago (exactly) I tattooed my eyebrows but I didnt check the tattoo studio where I went to tattoo my eyebrows ( because I was idiot ). I wanted to tattoo pale brown eyebrows because I was not satisfied with my natural shape.

AFTER TATTOOING I was shocked ! I got DARK,BLACK,THICK eyebrows, and they were not the same shape from the beginning. The man who tattooed them told me to wait for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks they were the same ! After that I went to a cosmetic salon to try to fix those awful black eyebrows and they tried with beige color but only a small surface to see the effect ! The eyebrows were still terrible so I decided to go on a laser treatments. I found one private clinic and the plan was to take 3-5 treatments and each one costs 50$. I was desperate so I didnt mind about the money ! I have already had 3 treatments and I see the progress but I think it will take me more than 5 treatments to fully remove these eyebrows !

The bad sides of the laser treatments are those: 1. It hurts very very much 2. you have to wait 4-6 weeks between the treatmens and during that period your eyebrow color mutates from black to red and all people are looking at you like you are idiot 3. it is expensive 50$ each treatment. Despite all these bad sides I would not know what to do with my eyebrows if I hadnt find this solution ! One of the problems which can happen is that some colors contain iron and after the laser treatment it OXIDES and becomes even darker than it was before the treatment. I had that problem with the part of my eyebrows that mentioned I went to fix. Doctors told me that there is a possibility that it can not be removed or it can but that we will need more treatments ! Im a bit worried about that. In 3 days I am going to fourth laser treatment and I hope to have a good progress ! Everyone who gets into trouble like this, and thinks that she is the only idiot on the planet,dont be desperate,you can contact me for some advices and suggestions and you should know that you are not the only one!!!

Hi guys I had my fourth laser treatment on April...

Hi guys I had my fourth laser treatment on April 10th, the eyebrows are terrible but I can see them fading but not equally everywhere. This two "things" near my nose are those areas that have oxided and they have different texture than normal skin. I hope they can fade. I find it very difficult to cover this with my make up everyday. Soon I will go to another laser treatment and I hope to have the progress before the summer holiday because I really can not go to the beach this way :(

hello

Hello everyone, I'm glad that you are all contacting me and I am really sorry I didnt write you because I had the exams I had so much to study. Meanwhile I went to two laser treatments one on May 22nd and the next one on 2nd July. I see the progress but it is going SO SLOW :( I have to put my make up everyday because I dont have my natural eyebrows doctor had to shave them and I dont even have the tattooed eyebrows anymore. Doctor has a new laser :
she told me that it is the better one then the last one and that it has a specific option for green colours. We hope that with it we will be able to fade to whole eyebrow even the oxided parts. I always made a pause 6 weeks between the treatments and now doctor told me to make 8-10 weeks ( almost the whole summer). Since I had a laser treatment 14 days ago I am now still waiting for my eyebrows to fade in the next two weeks. I really hope the best and I hope I will get rid of eyebrows by the end of this year

Hi again!!

I want to thank you all for supporting me sometimes I find these texts that I write too boring, long and with a lot of details but I write them because I was desperate when I tattooed my eyebrows. I was searching the internet to find the solutions for removing the eyebrows and it was really hard. I would be very very glad if I helped anyone a bit ! Since I have said that I am covering my eyebrows with my make up I now give you the picture how it looks. This picture is one month old so it was after 5 treatments so now when my skin heals after the sixt treatment I hope to look better. I think you will all agree that I have done a great job I am not embarrased to walk down the street anymore, even I had some comments that my eyebrows are great. The only thing which is boring that I have to put my make up EVERY TIME when leaving home, but I will be patient a few months more and hope to achieve what I want and remove them!!! I am happy that I dont look like a monster anyway. I think that the hardest part is over so I have the motivation to move it to the end.... KISSES

Hello everyone!!

Hello I am writing you again, this time I made a longer pause between my treatments ( about 10 weeks insted of 6 weeks) because my doctor suggested me and it was very hot during the summer and the skin which is under laser treatments MUST NOT be exposed to sun. I used sunscreen SPF 50 + during my vacation at the seaside and I successfully saved the skin. I had my seventh laser treatment 2 days ago, I am very near to the end which I almost cant believe. There is blood all over the skin and I can not put my make up the next 7-10 days so I cut my fringes in order to be able to go out without people looking at my eyebrows. I will again make a longer pause before the next treatement, so it will be in the middle of November maybe. Neither doctor nor I can predict how many more treatments I will need, but we are done with the black ink and we now have the challenge to fade the ink that went to green. We see the progress even in that area but it is very slow !!! I really hope it will fade. I give you my new pictures and wish luck to everyone who is going through this suffering process. Kisses

Hello

I had my treatment 16 days ago, the skin is healed, I mean I have no scubs but the skin is still red so I dont see the progress very well because the eyebrow turned funny colours. Partly green,red and a little black is still there. The only thing good is that the tattooed area got smaller so I look normal now I can use make up to draw the eyebrows thinner then I drew before when I had more ink. This makes me really happy. I didnt take a picture without make up but in the next few weeks I will get one and upload to share the progress with you. When I compare this last picture with the first one I get really really happy.

One more pic I think you will like it

I give you one more picture, I think it is better than the last one. Dont pay attention on my silly face, I just shared it with you because I thought you may want to see the eyebrows better. I hope this will give enough motivation to those girls who are having the same problem. Wish you the best

BIG THANK YOU

I want to thank to all of you who are supporting me and texting me, it means a lot to me I send you best wishes from Serbia.Kisses girls

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I had my seventh laser treatment on September 12th and my eight treatment on November 18th. I see fading and for the first time I see oxided area fading so I will continue with q-switch lasers until I don't completely remove the eyebrows. What do you thing about the progress??? Girls who take laser treatments, be persistent and I hope we will all manage to remove the stupid tattooes. Best wishes

....

What is great that I can easily cover this with make up so I look normal now, I expect to remove everything with maybe 3 more laser treatments.

Hi Micka, how is your progress going?
My eyebrows are awful too, I have had them for years but lately they are even looking worse! they are so high and uneven I am at my wits end! I cannot go through the laser process the Doctor says since they are oxidized it may not come out right and it will be multiple treatments and could leave scar or shadow. I have no hair at all due to thyroid issues and that's why I did this. I am at a point where I am thinking of have them cut out, but I am not sure. I wish someone could come up with something that would remove these! Good luck with yours please post and let me know the outcome. thanks.
Sorry that happened to you. At first glance they didn't look too bad, but really black and bold. I've been considering getting permanent eyebrows and I'll definitely be careful where I go to get them done. My tattoo artist told me that tattoo shops have to have a certain license for tattooing eyebrows and I assume makeup in general and that they have to use a certain type of ink due to the pigmentation of the skin. I noticed alot of tattooed eeyebrows are very dark so I think I'll go to a cosmetic clinic to get them done because they're are certain techniques they use to make them look natural, more like real eyebrows and less like drawn on with an eyeliner pencil. The treatment you had done to fix them really did work though the before and after difference is amazing. Are you going to have them redone? Some cosmetic clinics do what they call a "feather stroke technique and it looks way better then tattooed brows. It usually cost around $300-475 I think and they won't be too dark. Best of luck!
Thank you for your support! I have my next laser treatment in two days, I hope I will need just two more treatments to remove everything!!! I am tired of this procedure, it has been 2 yrs that I had them tattooed and have not still removed them. I dont know how to decide about new eyebrows I am so scared and I do not believe anyone!!! I will have to do it because my natural hair is partly ruined I dont have eyebrow anymore
Oh my that sounds like a nightmare! Hopefully it'll all be over soon and you can get some new pretty brows.
I am a permanent make up technician in Beaverton Or. I have helped many people correct botched brows and bad tattooes. I'm using the Tattoo Vanish method. It takes half the sessions of laser and is much less painful. All natural ingredients are left on the skin after it has been tattooed open. I've had clients finished in as little as two sessions.
I live in Serbia I dont have a lot of options unfortunately
I am so sorry about your plight. When i saw the pictures of what you are dealing with I really believed Tattoo Vanish would be a better option. In a perfect world I would recommend you need to go to school and learn permanent makeup and then go into tattoo removal so you can help others. Put that jerk out of business with your beautiful work.
I am lucky that I have found even laser in my country.I have to go to capital city for it. I have my 9th laser treatment tomorrow at 1 p.m. I hope that it will make good results. I will let you know my condition after a few days when my skin gets healed.
Hopefully this is the last treatment you will need! Stay well!
What's your contact information and how much are these treatments?
DO NOT do tattoo vanish or any saline removal. I had a test spot done on my brows and I was left with an atrophic scar. Thank god I didn't do this on my entire brows. I went for laser tattoo removal and have no scars from it.
There is also a treatment that a permanent make up artist recommended for tattoo and Permanent Eyebrow removal called TCA. TCA is trichloroacetic acid.
Do not do this removal treatment (TCA). It left my skin infected and then discolored. I had a small ribbon tattoo that I did not like on my ankle and this "artist" Said oh yeah, sure I can remove that With the same stuff I use on brows. So she used a tattoo needle to apply the TCA into the skin. It got horribly infected and then left a brown discoloration the shape of the original ribbon. I had to wait for several months and then I got Picosure laser done and it faded the horrible brown significantly. I hear the YAG laser is the best laser for eyebrows. Laser breaks up the ink molecules so the immune system will absorb it . I don't think there is enough research and actual clinical trials that would indicate Tattoo Vanish, Saline and TCA are effective and will not cause side effects especially in darker skin tones that have a tendency to keloid and discolor. Brow Buddies stay away from them and do your research.
omg someone told me to try this.....
I am in Beaverton Oregon (near Portland). Depending on the scope of work, I charge $200-$400 per session to remove or lighten tattoos on the face. I have a lot of success , it is a slow process, we wait 10 weeks between sessions for the skin to heal. 503.644.2800. Oregons Grand Salon Spa
you are further than California! I am in NYC area.....
Tattoo Vanish is actually a product that is allowed by permanent makeup insurance companies (liability) if the technician has the proper training. Many of the others are not.
thank you, I will look this up for people closer to me thank you :) But I just read someones post that she tried this and it left a big scar!
Do a test spot first as everyone's skin reacts differently. I did a test spot of tattoo vanish and it left me with a giant scar. It may work for someone people, but it certainly did not work for me.
Thank you I will, but knowing my skin I will scar too, was reading about another thing called rejuvi, but that doesnt seem much better........wow who would think were stuck with these freaking things....
Have you considered having an eyebrow transplant? They can transplant individual hairs over the tattoo for a natural look. Rejuvi is actually worse than Tattoo vanish because it uses a chemical so more risk of scarring.
i am considering this, but it's so invasive....risk of infections etc. I don't know. I saw that someone had a forehead lift and the doc cut right where my eyebrows are to do the lift. I wonder if I can do that cut them out and have a lift at the same time, but then what if I get a big scar? this really sucks....with all the lasers, they can't come up with one for this????
Risk of infection is extremely low. Here is a good page for you to check out. http://www.realself.com/question/the-side-effects-eyebrow-transplant
thanks so much.......i will look at it now :)