Rhinoplasty in South Korea - Seoul, South Korea

Greetings- My name is Gabriel and I'm a...

Greetings- My name is Gabriel and I'm a currently living and working in South Korea. Like most of you in this forum, I'm unhappy with the shape and size of my nose. For years I've contemplated surgery, wondering what I would like like with a more befitting nose. I've always told myself next year would be the year I'd have the surgery -- I've been waiting for 15 years -- and there's plenty of time to have it done.

I turn 32 this week. While I'm still young, I'm not 18 or 21. Before moving to S. Korea this past August I decided '12 would be the year I made this dream a reality. A week from today I will undergo rhinoplasty/septoplasty in Seoul, South Korea. I am very excited and anxious. I will keep you posted over the next few weeks. Wish me luck. Gabriel

3 days post-op. Feeling fine. Lots of swelling but...

3 days post-op. Feeling fine. Lots of swelling but no pain. Get my cast off on Wednesday. I'll post some pics later this week.

Hi I'm in Seoul and planning to get my nose done as well. Which clinic did you go to? did you post any after pics?
my nose is almost a copy of yours before, can't wait to see it after!
How are you doing?
Can't wait to see what it looks like!
Hey how was ur surgery?
Hope ur well

Hi there and welcome to RealSelf! You're so handsome as is! But I totally understand wanting to have your nose altered if you're not happy with it. I'm happy for you that you're making this a reality! Just make sure your surgeon specializes in rhinoplasty and that you're both on the same page as far as what you want! Can't wait to see your after photos!

best of luck gabriel hope u do it and get better soon to tell us ur experience
And Good Luck!
;)
Congrats, I am scheduled to have my hump removed Feb 3.
Keep us posted. ;)