Seeing Results

I had my first TITAN laser treatment a month ago...

I had my first TITAN laser treatment a month ago along with another IPL. At first it seems like nothing had happened, but gradually I can see a difference in the nose to mouth lines. I have had Perlane injections and I felt like this did not last, so the place I go to suggested I try the TITAN instead of doing any more injectibles.

The procedure takes awhile, but there is no pain or side affects. I am going to get another treatment and another IPL in January. The TITAN is cumulative, and it takes a few months to really see results. It causes collagen to form under the skin, thereby smoothing out the wrinkies.

I want to have lipsuction done and they use the TITAN after the lipo is done to tighten up any skin. I am in my 50's and as we all know, the skin tone on the fifty year old body is not the same as someone who is a lot younger and has lipo done. They use power assisted liposuction and a couple of my friends have already had it done there and the results are absolutely FABULOUS.

After I have the lipo with the TITAN, I will post another review.

I was lucky because I received the Titan treatment free as a test patient in a middle east (but very up-to-date on cosmetic procedures)country. This place just got the newest version of the Titan. The procedure hurt very much and I usually have a high pain tolerance. I asked why I couldn't have a numbing cream, and she said because we have to know your tolerance level, because the higher the better. It felt like a blown out match that was immediately placed on my skin (is this right or ok?). Anyway she told me I will see results RIGHT AWAY. Well I didn't. I had a swollen face for about 2 days. After a week I saw a little lift in the cheek area but not in the jawline. She also used it around the eyes and said Titan was developed for that area (correct?) but I did not see any difference in the wrinkles there (I am 56 but still look pretty good). I had an eyelift last year and went back to my Dr after one year for my follow up (I am very busy with work and could not get there sooner). He recommended a TCA peeling but did not really explain the down time and I was thinking it was like the peelings I had before (very little down time). Now - 4 days later I look like a monster - thank God I do not have to work right now - BUT I have 2 evening events coming up that I may not be able to attend. He did not tell me or ask me how my schedule was and that I should or might have to sit out for at least a week. I am very uncomfortable right now with this tightness and cannot look in the mirror! I hope it does not leave something bad at the very least, and after all this - to see some positive changes. I am supposed to go back for a second treatment of Titan, but I will ask her either to lower the intensity or use a numbing cream. I would appreciate feedback from a Dr. - especially regarding the TCA peeling place I now find myself in!
Hi, e-mail me at {edited - you can reach a private message form for sunsunswim here}
please contact me with information regarding contact information for dr in andover, ma for titan laser procedure. thank you
to susan, i would love to get the name of your dr in andover. please respond.] thanks much
Hi, I don't know where you live, but here is the website for the place where I get my TITAN and all my other procedures done. {edited} Tell whoever answers that I referred you and gave rave reviews about the place and you wanted to speak to Rose about getting the Titan done and wanted to know what the charges are. I don't know how they would break down facial areas. My friends and I practically live there, we are always getting different treatments done. I am going back end of April to get my last Titan done. I go to the Andover office because it is really easy to just drive up Route 93, it is right off of it, takes me like 15 minutes to get there. I go alot during my lunch hour. Anyway, good luck Susan Editor note: you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
Hi, I am already registered and I did opt for users to contact me, I have been able to reply to users in the past, but I can't seem to do it anymore. I THOUGHT I was replying privately, that is why I put the doctor's info in my reply. Please let me know how to reply privately to users that ask me for specific information. Thank you.
I think the problem was that you're logged into your user account now (which is required to get to someone's contact form, or for others to reach you). Your last comment shows you as making the comment as a guest/unregistered user. I realize logging in/registration isn't everyone's favorite thing (just one more login to remember!), but we spend tons of time fending off spammers as it is. Without registration we'd be overrun. Let us know if you run into any additional problems.
hii susan, i am not able to see the website that u provided.. would you mind adding me on hotmail... my username on this site is the same as my msn
please forward the website address for the place that you get your Titan procedures done. I am very interested in having this procedure. thanks much
Hi Susan, please send me the website address for this place you get the Titan. I am quite near Andover and would love to contact them for a consult. thanks much
Hi, I did the IPL and the Titan on the same day. A series of 3 is supposed to be the best. I am doing another IPL and Titan on February 5. So I am doing them a little over a month apart. The benefits are cumulative and you don't see total benefits for like 6 months because both lasers stimulate your collagen. My friend got a Titan and she loves it. Hope this helps
hi susan, hope u r rocovering well. would u mind recommending ur doc to me? i have a hard time locating one good doc who excels at titan.. how much did u pay?
HI..wanted to know about your titan experiance. What did you pay? I thinking of getting it done. One dr said 1,500 full face and the other said $800 just neck and jowl area. Thanks so much
Hi Susan, I would love to have the name of doctor or facility in Andover where you had the TITAN laser treatment! Thanks so much!
Hi, I'm considering titan as well as ipl, are you doing both lasers in one treatment or how are you spacing them apart? Should I do one (3 treatments of ipl )first and then the titan or every other week, month? Any infor is greatly appreciated. thanks
I WILL BE HAVING THE TREATMENTS 4 WEEKS APART. THE FIRST TREATMENT WAS TODAY AND I REALLY SEE A DIFFERNCE.I AM HAVING FULL FACE AND NECK.I WAS REALLY PLEASANTLY SUPRISED. I WILL KEEP YOU APPRISED OF THE CONTINUING PROGRESS(I HOPE )
hey you will most likely need 5 IPLS depending on your skin damage and three Titan treatments. I am and esthetician and have been doing laser treatments for 7 years. hopethat helps.