Not Sure But Hopeful - Seattle, WA

After many weeks of back and forth, I decided to...

After many weeks of back and forth, I decided to go for it and had the Ultherapy procedure done on my lower face and neck a week ago, 5/7/13.
I just took 4 Advils (200mg each) before the procedure and it helped. It was uncomfortable but tolerable. Each zap lasted close to 3 seconds. (It would be difficult if each lasted more than 3 secs.) My procedure was done by a PA and she assured me that would be no bruising afterward. There was no bruising right after it was done, I had it done in the morning and I was able to go to work in the afternoon. The bruises and the swelling came the morning after. I ended up with swelling on both jaws and a bruise about 2 inches on my left and a smaller one on the right and lot of tenderness on my lower face. The swelling and the bruises have subsided significantly 7 days later.
It has been only a week and It is too early to tell how the results are going to be but will keep posting the updates.
I'm 65 with pretty good skin, not much wrinkles, just some sagging around the jawline and on the upper neck area. I had the procedure with hope it will help with my developing jowls.

10 days after

Bruises & swelling are totally gone. Tenderness around the jawline and neck remains but diminished. Now is the wait! Just need the patience!!!
Diane Jones, MD