Upcoming TT Consultation on Oct 3rd!! - Seattle, WA

I have been wanting a TT since 2006. I have had...

I have been wanting a TT since 2006. I have had two children, one by C-section. I am a 45 YOF that has fluctuated between being very fit to about 20lbs over MY ideal weight the past few years. I am basically happy with my body except for my stomach. I don't mind being a little curvier. In fact, my boyfriend loves it. What I don't like is my stomach! Everything hangs, dimples or bulges. My clothes are uncomfortable and I feel frumpy because of it most of the time. I want the excess skin removed, muscles tightened and some of the excess fat cells removed so that I can go back to concentrating on things that matter and not on how I look. Wish me luck!

Delayed :-(

I'm so bummed I have to go out of town over the time that I had my consult scheduled. So... Now I am scheduled for Oct 30th. I have decided to get a second consultation too but, haven't heard back on what date they can get me in. If all goes well. I will be going in for my surgery over christmas break! I do have some pictures to upload and will do that now.