Exactly the Facelift I Was Looking For - Seattle, WA

For years now I have used fillers and injections...

For years now I have used fillers and injections of botox on my face. I finally realized my face had reached a point in age where the results I wanted to see could only be achieved with a facelift. I had consulted with a number of doctors and had also consulted with Dr. Portuese a number of years earlier. At that time I decided to hold off on getting a facelift. After consulting with a number of other doctors I chose Dr. Portuese. He was very thorough about explaining the procedures of the surgery, what I could realistically expect and any other questions I had during the consultation. What I also appreciate is that his focus is solely on the neck and face; he doesn't try to do every other procedure that is out there. After consulting with him and his very kind, courteous and professional staff, I booked my appointment.

The surgery went very well. First three days were the hardest but very manageable. I was out and about after a week - certainly not soirees and mixers - I'm talking grocery stores and short walks. Second week visiting friends and going places with friends preferably in the know. After three weeks one would be hard pressed to even guess you had any surgery. Three months today to date I am very pleased with the way I look and feel. Almost all numbness in the neck area is gone and I look better - much better! - but not pulled. Like I used to look; a younger version of myself. And maybe just a little better. Exactly what I was looking for.

Sounds amazing, how are your results a year later? Still pleased? Thanks!

It sounds like you got great results! Thank you so much for sharing.

Were there any supplies that you found very helpful for recovery?

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon