Looking for Non Surgical Rhinoplasty with Juvederm or Other Fillers. Need Advice! - Seattle, WA

Hello! Hoping any Washington locals can refer me...

Hello!

Hoping any Washington locals can refer me to a doctor that is skilled in injectibles and rhinoplastys. I've already gotten a surgical rhinoplasty done, but I am still not satisfied with the results.
Those of you that have had non invasive rhinoplasty, is it worth it?
ANY advice is welcomed!

Current photo

Dr. Kotler is a gift from God!!! I just had my third injection yesterday. I will post more in a bit (need to work right now). Kathy, Los Angeles,
Hey thanks for the recommendation! It looks like the person below you on this thread also agrees. I travel to LA once a month so travel isn't a factor. Do you mind me asking how much you also paid? I'm definitely considering paying him a visit.
Hi, I highly recommend considering Dr. Kotler in Beverly Hills. I recently met a girl in my office who had her rhinoplasty corrected by him with permanent injections and now she has the cutest nose. I have had 3 rhinoplasties and had my first round of permanent injections 5 weeks ago. I will have my second treatment in one week and can't wait to see the next improvement. I had heard of Dr. Kotler online and am so happy I went to see him. After seeing his results in person I have full confidence in him and already notice the improvement in my nose. I will post pictures after my next appointment. I know you live in Washington, but I urge you to consider coming to LA to see Dr. Kotler.
Wow! Good to know. It looks like there are others that agree with you. Would you mind if I asked how much you paid?
I believe the consultation is $200 or $250 but it goes toward the saline demo or procedure. He offers a "saline demonstration" which only lasts a few hours but gives you an idea how you'll look after the series of injections. I believe that was $500 but I skipped it because I wanted to get the process going ASAP. Dr. Kotler initially said I will likely need 4 rounds of silicone injections 6 weeks apart (that seems pretty standard). These are $1000 each. I just had my second one and Dr. K said my next might be my last. (So that would be 3 rounds, $3000 total). Paying $1000 every 6 weeks is very manageable compared to paying for a surgery all at once. I'm so happy I am doing this, I can't stop looking in the mirror and checking out my profile. (And I'm not even done!!) You should go in for a consult next time you're in LA. I just want to tell everyone about Dr. K so they can save a lot of time and money and go to him in the beginning!! He is amazing!! (If you have any more questions, feel free to ask). :)
I found Dr. Kotler from this website. I was so excited to go (when I had my appointment, I told him "Wow, people love you." He appreciated that. Afterwards, when I was paying I said "now I think there is a discount from the Real Self website - (I think it was 25%), the girl checked, and yep, $750 instead of $1000. - I need to check my records about the $500 saline demo, consultation fee, but they were so generous with the costs, I didn't even pay attention anymore
Here's the thing for me - my office is only a half mile from Dr. K's office. The parking is free, I can literally do there on my lunch hour for a little extra (1.5 hours) the parking structure across the street is free, the staff is lovely. It's SO fun for me to know that I am being FIXED by one of the best doctors there is - however, it takes me 12 minutes to get to his office. My nose wasn't that bad, but I've had three rhinoplasty's (the last 20 years ago), and my nose whilest better, was still just ... well, it was better, but I've learned to live with it. I had my third injection last Tuesday. There was an area I didn't think he worked on, I asked him, he said Yes, we did it together (I had a slant at the top of my nose), BAM, son-of-a ...... my nose was amazing!!! I said "oh my God, there is nothing I've ever done where I've had this much participation. Not in a hair cut, not in a facial, nothing. -- And you know why this happened, because I've been seeing him since April. Him, his staff, always so welcoming, sweet, but it's hard to open up to doctors, ---- unless you build a rapport, a trust. I pooped into the bathroom in my building before I went back to work and took some selfies. I wasn't sure if we still needed a little bit more in my "new spot," but Dr. wanted to wait. By the end of the day, (looking at my selfies) I was like shit, this is crazy! (in the chair I even said to Dr,, Wow, I might get conceited after this....) NOW, as he told me after you inject a new spot for the first time, the next day, there was disipation - I was a little bummed, but I knew I'll just go back. I sent Doctor the two pics, he wrote back within minutes. He agreed. We'll top it off in six weeks. It's going to be hard for me to wait........:0))
Fat fingers - I popped in, I didn't poop in. So, my point is, this is a procedure that is stretched out (thank God), is affordable, is amazing, is slow ----- but, it's easy to say he's worth flying too - but, four, five airplane tickets, hotel rooms, time off, of course that's going to cost. This needs to be considered. For anyone who is in Southern California (Valley, Orange County) who needs their botched nose job(s) fixed, Run, don't walk. You will be so happy. For others, truthfully, Dr. Kotler is so wonderful, even if you have a consult, I can't imagine that he wouldn't help you find a doctor in your area --- or tell you -- there isn't one. It's so amazing for me to look at those pix the other day. When this is completed, I will post - again, my nose wasn't that bad - but it bothered me. And it's been 20 years since my last surgery - no way can you go under the knife again. Truth be told, unless you need shaving, even for a nose job for many first timers, this procedure is amazing - reason being, nose jobs are risky - it's hard for most doctors to "nail it." We patients can learn to live with it, but in 2014 when you think one night in bed like I did "hey they have all these really cool new fillers that are working (for cheeks etc), I'll bet you they can fix my nose. And a few searches on the Internet - I was sailing!!!
did Dr Kotler Explain the risks with silicone in the nose, that is could migrate and could get infected and in such a case theres no turning back?
May I ask why you are unhappy with your previous nose surgery? and could you tell us what Doctor you went to for it?
I went to Dr. Mangubat in Tukwila, WA. My mother and I WERE customers there, but we felt mistreated and that they were definitely money hungry. I'm not saying anything about his work but him and his staff aren't very compassionate. My rhinoplasty itself turned out just fine and it's not like I got botched or anything. It's just not what I expected. I would've liked to get more height on my tip but he said I didn't have much cartilage to work with. So I'm hoping that a derm filler will give me a nicer more prominent nose!
I too have had two prior, and need more prominent nose, also want to build my bridge, was considering another surgery but truthfully I am very scared of a third, I know fillers seem very helpful at first, but researching them I have found that down the line it can be a nightmare as well the fillers will settle and leave bumps or can get infected and cant get removed. Its seems like maybe to good to be true type of thing have you contacted anyone who has had long term success with a permanent filler? When I say long term I mean 5 10 15 years down the line.
If you can get permanent fillers that is optimal. I'm not sure how many doctors besides Dr Kotler do this though. -
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's a member who is happy with her non-surgical nose job done in Seattle. Here's one from Bellevue.

I hope this helps and I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your process.