SO Happy!!! - Seattle, WA

I'm writing this review about 9 months out from my...

I'm writing this review about 9 months out from my rhinoplasty. I had always wanted to fix my nose, but was hesitant to pull the trigger because I didn't know many people who had the same problem of having a bulbous nose tip, as I did (many before and after photos I researched showed the correction of a bump or bony nose, rather than tip refinement). After being referred to Dr. P by a friend, I made a consultation appointment. Initially, I had wanted an additional facial surgery procedure alongside the rhinoplasty - in asking for this, Dr. P gave me his honest opinion, suggesting that I did not in fact need the other procedure done. His honesty and integrity are not found in all surgeons in this field, so do not take him for granted! He was realistic in his projected results for what I could achieve, and I had brought in several photos of women who's noses I hoped for mine to resemble, based on the nose I formerly had. I went in confidently on surgery day, and recovered for several days afterward before having my cast removed. While my nose was very swollen for several months, due to the tip refinement and my thick skin, it continued to shrink each month. From surgery day through now (a total of 9 months), Dr. P and his staff have been wonderful, consulting me on my results to ensure I have been happy with what I see. As a perfectionist, I have called or made appointments for any questions, and they have been more than gracious in setting aside time to tend to me. The entire process has been nothing short of amazing and the staff takes great care of you. I feel very grateful to have "scored" by making the right choice! Thanks Dr. P!!!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P and his staff (office & surgery) are absolutely wonderful - professional, friendly, and honest!

Congrats on your great experience! It is so nice to hear a success story with a rhinoplasty:) Would you say that a large percentage of improvement occurred from 1 month post op to 9 months? I am 1 month post op and wondering if there will still be significant improvement in 6+ months from now. Just curious what your experience was!
I had significant improvement each month for the first 6 months, with continued refinement after the 6 month mark. I had a lot of tip swelling, so would periodically get cortisone shots to help reduce the fluid retention. I'm now on my 11th month and I'm still seeing small changes. It's different for everyone but I think you'll be happier with the appearance each month. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback. It's only been a month and I suppose I am feeling a bit nervous because my nose, while improved, seems to have a ways to go before I feel truly happy with it. Especially from the front view. It still seems so large to me and I am hoping it is due to swelling. Always nice to get feedback from others who are further along in the process- so thank you:)
I'd love to see pictures!
I'm glad you were able to get your bulbous tip refined! We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out for privacy).