Great Experience, Comfortable, Safe, Skilled, Mole (Between Eyes) Removal - Seattle, WA

Pros: I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. My outcome is amazing...

Pros: I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER. My outcome is amazing. Small scar. Great experience. No complications.

Cons: Very minimal discomfort. Redness. Bandaged for several days.

I sought out treatment after years and years of hemming and hawing about what to do. I was uncomfortable with a large mole on the bridge of my nose - right between my eyes. What a spot! Everyone noticed. Sometimes people asked about it. I had to take one of the little cushions off of my eyeglasses so that they would rest under my mole. Then everything changed.

As a result of my surgery, I've taken steps to pursue my bliss and change careers! I changed my life around. A new haircut that framed my face, a new job where I was in front of people all day, a different way of life. I'm living with more oomph! I feel more confident, more beautiful, and more like "myself". Thank you all for a tremendous experience and for the loving care that you all provided.

mine is between two of my eyebrows like really in between i just posted here because it left a red spot on the end of stitching

It is wonderful to hear what a change this has made to your confidence. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures when you post them. :)

Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I want to share what a great experience I've had at the Larrabee Center. I've been under the incredibly patient and skilled care of Dr. James Ridgway. Dr. Ridgway is incredibly thorough, kind, caring, and communicative. From the moment I walked into the office for my first consult - I was immediately set at ease by his calm and professional demeanor. Surgery can be a scary topic and experience - but I have nothing but good things to say about my experience in the atmosphere of the Larrabee Center's surgical suite. Would it be strange to say that it almost felt luxurious? Warm blankets, soothing music, beautiful surroundings, and comforting conversation. I have also had wonderful interactions with Susan, who has helped to schedule my appointments, provide benefits information, and supply ample resources and information. The only thing I regret is that I did not do this sooner. I'm so grateful to have met Dr. Ridgway when I did. He was exactly the right person to do this procedure and I feel like I'm in such good hands whenever I enter the office - Susan, Dr. Ridgway, and all the other people in the office are great. -Stacey Ps. I hope to update with a photo after all my healing is done. :) So happy.