Help! I Feel So Self Conscious About my Teeth - Seattle, WA

A dentist had told me he cold fix the tiny gap on...

A dentist had told me he cold fix the tiny gap on my #7 tooth that was only noticeable from the side view but he filed my entire tooth to put bonding on that left my tooth very yellow and dull looking. The next dentist I seen shaved the bonding off the tooth so it is less yellow. Now you can see the composite filling (not very noticeable in pic) my tooth is no longer smooth and I'm worried that my tooth does not have enough enamel left to protect it. They also filed my front tooth that is shorter because I had a small chip. It had already been a little shorter but more so now. I wish I never let this dentist touch my teeth. Before the dentist pointed it out I never once felt insecure about my teeth, now I feel that my smile is very ugly. I really don't want dental veneers for I am scared to loose my natural tooth forever. What do you think I should do to improve my teeth?

Your teeth look great to me! I would definitely trade u any day!!!
your teeth look great to me!

I agree with Megan.  I think your teeth look really, really good.  But you could get a second opinion from another dentist to make sure there's enough enamel on the tooth you're worried about.

In the picture you have posted your teeth look pretty great, in my opinion, but I know you mentioned its hard to see in the picture.  Have you considered going to a few consults with cosmetic dentists in your area to see what they recommend? At least that way you can hear their recommendations, take it all in, and have time to think about what you want to do instead of feeling like you have to go with the treatment that the dentist you are seeing at the time is recommending.