Silicone Implants Removed with Lift - Seattle, WA

Had first set of implants at 51, with right side...

Had first set of implants at 51, with right side puckering. Replaced them 2 years later.The second set was in for 5 years, and developed a seroma. Decided to take them out with a lift. I am 3 weeks post-op, and my right side looks like someone pulled the nipple from my back -indented all the way across.

Thanks for sharing your experience so far on RealSelf! I hope the indent resolves. Please keep us posted as you continue to heal.

My nipples were huge when the implants were in and now they are sort of puckered looking from the stitches since he took them out through the areola where he also put them in. I think with time they will straighten out. My PS told me that can take 6 months to a year to get to where they will be. Just keep hanging in there and like deborah said they do fluff out.
As you start to fluff I bet nature will takes it's course and you will fill that area back out over time. I have heard of this happening and then they come back out. You hang in there and keep us posted on what happens. Gentle hugs to you

tj in seattle

Here are pictures I did not send before. I had my implants under the muscle both times.
You can always look into fat transfers later on after you have healed and see your final results.
I agree with the other ladies TJ. With lifts things rearrange and settle in, and I think it just need time and massage (when your surgeon give the go ahead for that). Patience is key in this...
Thanks for the encouragement. I had this same type of indentation with my 1st set of implants. The 2nd DR fixed it. So just wondering if without the implant, this will need something more. He said I might need more implants.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Very good Dr. just not sure about his outcome. Not many options presented to me that don't cost a lot of money.