Breast Implant Removal After 17 Years. - Seattle, WA

56 yrs old. 17 yr old implants - one failed. I...

56 yrs old. 17 yr old implants - one failed. I chose to have both removed and NO replacement implants. I had never been real happy with the implants. Too large for my body and self-image. I am so glad to have my "real" breasts back. I have 34/36C breasts now and they slope like a natural breast should. I am very happy with the results of my decision.
What size were you prior yo explant. I'm scared of being saggy and gross but I really want them out
I was a 36DD or 34DDD - depending on the bra. My natural size was a 34B. I'm now a 34C. One of my implants failed and drained so I had an idea what my breasts would look like if I removed the implants. I did not keep pictures so I'm sorry I can't share a before and after. It is scary when you don't know what the results will be. I can only say that I am very glad to have those foreign bags out of my body. I would rather embrace what I am naturally. That being said, my breasts are small and still have a very natural feel and slope to them. Maybe a lift would be the answer for you. Small and natural is better than having implants. But that is only my opinion. I hope you find the right answer for yourself.
I dont have the money for a lift right and honestly I just what them out. So I will deal with the outcome. Better than keeping them in
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vaniver is a very caring and conscientious doctor. She seems to care very much about what you want and what is best for you. She does not have an ego involved. I always felt I was in good hands with Dr. Vaniver. She takes her time and is very kind.