Sharing my Journey of New Boobies! ( . Y . ) - Seattle, WA

Hi RealSelf! After reading all of the reviews and...

Hi RealSelf! After reading all of the reviews and stories from you beautiful ladies, I knew this was the place to be. I could relate to so many of you, and it made me soooo EXCITED and hopeful to get my new boobies!

Here are my stats:
19 years old
Pre-op 32A
5'6"
99.4 pounds (I know, not even a buck! Trying to gain 20 lbs lower half)
Broader shoulders

After tons of research and examining before and afters I decided on Dr. Partington as my PS, I made a consultation for Tuesday and if everything works out (PS willing to go as big as I want) my surgery should be early Dec! ***Estimated cost between 5,000 & 7,500***

NOW, this is where I need you ladies... :)
Since I'm tiny my first thought was a medium C result. But honestly the A to C before and afters aren't much of a difference to me. Afterall, if I'm going through all of this, I'm gonna get what I WANT. I think with my broader shoulders, a small D cup would fit perfectly. (I don't want a gap between, I want it all filled up so I have cleavage even without a bra). My inspiration was this girl on Youtube who got 500CC filled to 700CC Saline TUBA --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCAdC6zmOqg

BTW, I am taking the SALINE route as in my state you have to be 22 for silicone.
When I first decided to go bigger, I thought 625 overfilled to 650 CC. Now I think that may be too big with the end of result of 32DD or 32DDD? The before and after I saw of that looked great, but now I'm leaning more towards 450-550 CC. Any ladies reading this that are similar to my stats that went with 425-600 cc? Or final result was a D cup, and what CC was that?

I'm also thinking moderate plus profile bc of my broad shoulders, I think high profile would look like two mini melons on my chest LOL. Will this prevent them from being like airplane tits (nipples pointed outwards and/or boobs curving out towards the bottom)?

I've included some pics. Photos of my pre-op nude and clothed, close up and full body. As well as reference photos that I will show my PS.

Sorry it was so long, but thank you for reading! Looking forward to any and all responses - especially if you have similar status pre-op and are currently post-op with pics of results!

Good luck next week! Here are some items you may want to purchase and set up for your recovery. Do you have anyone to help you the first few days? Keep us posted!

It was only my consult next tuesday, but my friend paying for the ba did not call to confirm my appt so it was cancelled. :( He is getting pretty flakey, so I am not too sure if he's going to be the source of payment. Looking for other ways! I am currently on myfreeimplants.com as well as saving parts of my paychecks. Do you know of any websites that provide sponsors for cosmetic surgery?
I have your stats (a lil shorter and a lot older) and went from a 30A to a 30D with only 225 HP silicone overs. I would recommend 400 for what you want and your height (esp if it's under the muscle). Check out my pics. I had it done in April. Be careful going larger than 400 because of the rippling with saline.

So sad...:( Friend/ BA sponsor may be bailing... Know of a website w/ sponsors?

I am currently on MFI.com after realizing my friend may be flaking out after saying he would definitely help me financially with my ba. It is not certain, I may be jumping the gun. But I got SO excited my dream was finally coming true. So in order not to fully let myself down, I am still going hard towards this and looking for other ways just in case! I am saving up from my job (which is not alot, and pretty hard with living expenses) and also on myfreeimplants.com! Only problem is, it takes too freaken long! I don't really feel like doing strip teases via webcam for 20 bucks everyday (like the guys are suggesting), taking a year for me to even get my ba goal! And I'm super shy/awkward over webcam talking to those guys, so I feel it would take a long while for me to get my goal on MFI.

Does anyone know of a website that provides sponsors for girls to get cosmetic surgery? Or financing plans, etc? Please let me know! My heart has been stuck on this since 13-14, even more now that the situation arose and I even was told to schedule a consultation :(
Honestly, I would wait til you're old enough for silicone and then get the larger size. You will see rippling with saline and going under the muscle, you will lose CC's, so you will end up having to replace it, I bet. That's just my unprofessional opinion, of course.
I know they will have to get redone at some point, but even if I can't go to my desired size right now, I am totally fine with going smaller. Like a medium or full C until I am older and get them redone with silicone. Anything would be better than what I have now. I appreciate your input :))
Thanks! How kind. :)

Consultation tomorrow!

I found a very good plastic surgery place that does financing plans. I was weary about that because I thought if they were willing, maybe they aren't that great? But the before and afters are actually maybe the best I saw! I called the lady, who was very nice, and she made my consultation RIGHT away. It's tomorrow! I'm so excited! The place is called Athenix Body Sculpting? if I'm remembering correctly... So I'm gonna bring some different shirts, and an open mind to going smaller (I don't want to regret not listening to my doctor to go huge and have it look bad w/ a ton of rippling. So I may go smaller until I'm over the silicone age limit and get them redone). But ya im so excited!! any ladies have tips for my consultation? Questions, what to bring, etc? xoxoxo

How did your consult go? Hoping you got most of these doctor consult questions answered during your visit. If not don't be afraid to follow up with your PS so you're fully informed. Looking forward to your update!

I am glad you have found a plastic surgeon that offers financing plans. I would be wary of "free" implants. :)

Good point. 400s will look gorgeous on you!!! You may not ripple and you may choose to never go larger, also. Best of luck to you!!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon