Searching For Surgeon -Seattle, WA

I am in the process of searching for a surgeon. So...

I am in the process of searching for a surgeon. So far Yily has caught my attention. Her after pictures is what kind of body I'm looking for!

Surgeons in my are do not have many before and after pics or do the kind of work I want done! I will not make a hasty decision b/c of how bad I want it.....
Welcome! Blessings on your journey hun;)

Don't know what to do.

I'm new and I don't know where to post things.

I have a discussion, a question, a review lol i'm really confused.

When I go on peoples profiles they can write more than 200 characters and what they write shows up on their page.

Sighhhhhhhhhh
Looks like you did it right.
Are you not seeing what you typed on your review here? Or is it not letting you type more? That happens sometimes. You post updates about yourself on your main review here on your/this page. If you made a discussion page, you work that like you do here, only it's about that particular discussion. Hope I don't sound confusing lol or getting you wrong. Oh you go to the box to update review, put the title of update in top box then lower one is where you can type the longer details. Maybe you already know this but If you want to respond to a reply by someone on your page, you go directly under their comment, hit reply and type it there.
I just figured it out! thanks so much I was really confused and kept making new discussions lol so can we follow people on here?

Wishing & Waiting

yesterday I spent all day looking at reviews from people. The after pictures are amazing! It really made me want to have surgery even more. I did spend some time looking at the "Not worth it" reviews but there was not as many as good reviews! I have emailed Yily yesterday didn't get a reply. I am soooo anxious! I emailed some doctors where I live (In seattle) but none have much experience with BBL; and there wasn't any dramatic changes in the patients bodies either!

I am scared of planes! I flew on one when I was younger, but now I am terrified! I'm also scared about going to another country because I will not me familiar with anything and I only speak English. I'm worried that if I go to a surgeon in another country we won't communicate very well and I don't get the results I want. I do not want to make a hasty decision because of how bad I want this. I have been waiting since I was 16. I will be 18 on DEC 15 and I am in college and we have break for two weeks starting on DEC 12. I know nothing is going to happen that soon. I should of started my research months ago but I wanted to wait til I was closer to being 18.

At this point I am just really upset because I want this so bad and things take a while to get in place! Only one doctor has emailed me back... but they are 6 hours away from me and they said I have to come in for a consultation. Even after I emailed them my photos! Plus the doctor didn't do fat transfers.... sighhhhhhhh this process takes along time........ :(
Hey there... did you decide on a surgeon? Im in federal way and I'd really like a buddy. Im scheduled with Yily in March
I chose her because no doctors in the states produce these results. I have seen more unsatisfied people in the states than abroad. I have researched this surgery for years and I know how you feel girl. I want this badly as well and I cant wait for my sx!
Take your time sweets & research to the extreme! Some have been at this for yrs. Also be careful about fake reviews. Like someone pops on to say they had their procedure already & are happy happy but no pics n things. Not saying all without pics are fake! Just be careful & don't believe everything you see. I'm sure you can pickem out;)

Just messing around

messing around with some apps and looking at pics of Yaris.. love her body!
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to be your buddy I want Yily! I emailed her she did not email back. I would love to go with you so i'm not alone!
check your inbox
I sent you her whatsapp info... its easier that way!

Yily hasn't emailed back yet :(

I emailed Yily yesterday.. not sure when she emails people back but I am very anxious and not very patient lol Just really excited. I know this is quick but I have literally looked at almost every post on here from people on BBL.. and different doctors and such.. Yily has amazing results and does the kind of body sculpting I want. Now it's just a matter of waiting for her to email me back.. and making a plan. I do not want to risk staying in my state and getting surgery here when I'm pretty sure my body will not turn out how I want it to. I would rather be a little scared on a plane and get the best results!

Only thing is.. I'm in college and not sure how to plan this surgery. I DO NOT want to wait til summer to get this done... but breaks are not long enough to go get the surgery and recover and go back to school... other than summer breaks are about three weeks.... sighhhhhhhhhh..........
Welcome and congratulations to u! As elli stated take your time u only get ONE BODY! RESEARCH research research and interviewING VIA PHN! START PREPARINGBYOUR MIND AND BODY SWEETHEART. Take your vitamins, exercise not to get dwn n weight but just tone and prepare ur nody eases stress on your body after sx! Good luck!
Take classes online for a semester while you are healing

Sad

sad because my mom does not think it is realistic for me to go to the DR.. plus Yily emailed me back but still has not replied to the pics and info I sent her...
I have to find some one in Washington State... but none I have seen has done what I want... really depressing... don't even know anymore..
So you can't travel to a doc in the states either? I haven't really checked out anyone by where you live. My doc (Dr. Matthew Schulman) is in NY. He's awesome! I thought of going to the D.R for a minute. The doc who comes closest to Duran ( haven't checked out too many Yily patients) in my opinion & some others is Dr. Cortes in TX. There's also Dr. Salama in FL. Pricier ones are Dr. Markmann, & Dr. Jimmerson. These are the more popular one's but I'm sure there are some hidden gems in other places too. Have you gone to consults in your area yet?
No because the information I searched on a couple of Dr.s in my area, were not sufficient with what I'm looking for. Most Dr.s in my area, either specialize in other areas and/or have very minimal experience on BBL. They only have maybe two pictures of a BBL surgery and not much difference. Not satisfied. I would rather choose a Dr. In the USA but the only one so far, that I feel can accomplish the hour glass look, is Dr. Jimerson. But it's really expensive and it's more when you have to travel for surgery.
I'm going to look up Dr. Salama. Thank you!!

Happy Thanks Giving

Hey guys..... still wanting to get surgery but I have been busy with college... I'm going to school to be a RN and assist plastic surgeons!!!!!!!!! I still think about surgery time to time but it seems like it won't happen anytime soon! ill keep you guys updated ! going to start on my journey again emailing surgeons! Life gets soooo busy!
Also dr cortes in Houston and check out video of procedure on YouTube
Im wanting also and im in seattle. A friend and I are considering a trip
Dr. J in alanta look him up

It's been a while

Hey guys it's been a while! I started the juice fast today to lose some weight! Wish me luck! I want to lose some more weight before I think about getting surgery again. My 18 birthday is on Sunday Dec15 :)
Dr Salama in Miami, he hooked me up
Wow! Happy birthday! !! Congrats on your recent weight loss too! Keep up rhe great job!

i'm 18

I'M 18 SOOOOOO WEIRD.

They won't email back

I emailed tons of doctors and none have emailed back why? :( How many days is it supposed to take to get a response?!
where do you think you will be going? I want a travel buddy!

A Travel Buddy?

I live in Washington state. I want a travel buddy! I am most likely going out of state to have the brazilian buttlift; please msg me if you are interested!
Chk out dr fisher n Miami!! He's offering same prices as the D.R and he aint CONSERVATIVE on giving PROJECTION!!!
Okay I will !

Got A Consultation.. but here's the catch

So have you guys heard of "sono bello" yea I got a consultation with them on Monday. They do not do fat transfers, but I already have a nice booty I just need my tummy and back fat gone and BAM ill look bomb! How do you guys feel about that?! I want feedback!

No payment plan :(

sooooo I emailed Yily and her assistant said they have no payment plans, that it would be $3500 cash... not counting the plane ticket, or where I would stay after, or medications. I just turned 18, never had a job in my life and in college full time so I am stressing out on how I will get this money! I have like maybe 300 dollars.Prob going to babysit or at least try to get a part time job! Sell my laptop or something for a little bit more. I know this sounds dumb but any donations would help. Even if it's a small amount! I have been wanting this surgery since I was 16! & I want this so bad :(
I see your back, how have you been? I'm scheduled with yily for March 11 and I will be flying out of seattle on the 8th. I have a buddy but I don't see why we cant be three deep. Let me know. Oh yeah, you should look into a paper route. Seattle times pays 1500 a month. Stay positive it will happen!
Okay what's the website? and yesss I would love to go with yall! how much do I need total? because for the surgery it's $3500. but there are other costs.
http://www.seattletimescompany.com/subscribe/carrier.htm ... that is the website for the job. A round trip ticket from here to santo domingo is $500 through jetblue. I chose to fly him first class for comfort so that costs an extra 500 so for me 1000rt. Recovery house plus massages w/o a buddy 1150, 1050 with. Post op garment 140, meds 250, supplies anywhere between 250-500 depends on the extras you feel you need. 40-100 for luggage depending on how much you pack. extra 400 or so in case of transfusion and misc and whatever cushion your comfortable with. I would basically double the cost because you will need post op meds and care as well. You want to be prepared for anything.