25, 4 Kids Need a Youthful Body - Seattle, WA

After having four kids my youngest 4 months old I ...

After having four kids my youngest 4 months old I finally ready for surgery. I have wanted this done since I had my first. I want BBL, TT and breast augmentation. I will be first doing BBL then a mommy makeover. I would like to return to work 1 week after BBL. Any recommended doctors that specialize in this? Any advice for me?

Change of plans

I have decided to instead do the BBL with the TT. I was quoted 16000 by one doctor by I'm researching a few doctors so we will see.

Quotes and pictures

I have gotten a quote for 16000$ for both the tummy tuck an the bbl. I have a couple other doctors that I want to check out and see if they are a better fit for me.

Welcome to RS. I too plan to get a BBL with a TT .. but im kinda having 2nd thoughts. My "current" surgeon of choice is Dr. Salzhauer.
Why the second thoughts?
Because so far all ive read is "my butt is now flat" allll after theyve done the combo. So im scared ... id love to kill 2 birds with 1 stone .. but faaaaak .. I'd hate to have to go bak for a revision. I have a whole year to think about it and make my final decisions. But pls do ur homework!!!
Which doctors are you considering, because some won't do both at the same time?
Jimerson, Hughes or salemy in my home town
Welcome to RS. The following docs have good reviews on here: Jimerson, Salama, Cortez, Perry, and Fisher.
Thank you I'll take a look at their work