I'd Pass - Seattle, WA

I had ultherapy in early March. I liked my doctor...

I had ultherapy in early March. I liked my doctor but his technician was too - "You can tough this out". Refused me any help for the pain.

I have waited to post because I feel too many people post before they can really evaluate their results. Ultherapy was very painful. My doctor's office would not do the neck as the technician stated it is not approved for the neck. (This after I had plunked down the "full face treatment " payment which I had thought included the neck!)

Anyways - face and forehead and eye area were done - whoa baby did the forehead hurt! I have been patient but I really can't see any difference. At this point I'd say it was a total waste of money.

It is difficult to rate all the staff poorly when you only had a problem with one. Maybe there should be a way to separate them out The receptionist and office manager were very professional. I'd feel bad having them tarred with the same brush as the technician. BTW - I definitely ended up with a dent.

It would be great if we had room to rate things down to those specifics. Our hope by providing the box you can share "your experience" in, is that provides a place for you to discuss things such as that. :)

I dont see how you gave such a high rating to the staff when they treated u like that.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I liked the doctor and his front staff but felt his technician was wanting to get the procedure done and get out of there. I asked for pain meds as everyone says this is painful(Yikes! It is!) And she said no, "You will be able to tough it out."