I'd Pass - Seattle, WA

I had ultherapy in early March. I liked my doctor...

I had ultherapy in early March. I liked my doctor but his technician was too - "You can tough this out". Refused me any help for the pain.

I have waited to post because I feel too many people post before they can really evaluate their results. Ultherapy was very painful. My doctor's office would not do the neck as the technician stated it is not approved for the neck. (This after I had plunked down the "full face treatment " payment which I had thought included the neck!)

Anyways - face and forehead and eye area were done - whoa baby did the forehead hurt! I have been patient but I really can't see any difference. At this point I'd say it was a total waste of money.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I liked the doctor and his front staff but felt his technician was wanting to get the procedure done and get out of there. I asked for pain meds as everyone says this is painful(Yikes! It is!) And she said no, "You will be able to tough it out."

It is difficult to rate all the staff poorly when you only had a problem with one. Maybe there should be a way to separate them out The receptionist and office manager were very professional. I'd feel bad having them tarred with the same brush as the technician. BTW - I definitely ended up with a dent.

It would be great if we had room to rate things down to those specifics. Our hope by providing the box you can share "your experience" in, is that provides a place for you to discuss things such as that. :)

I dont see how you gave such a high rating to the staff when they treated u like that.
Just for the sake of knowledge, a physician here here in Arizona lost his medical license for having a patient "tough it out" ... a BIG no-no!
thankyou! sculptra is actually supposed to do the same thing...so i will check that out thoroughly.

xoxoxox
I absolutely can't decide abut this treatment. if i am getting dents, uneven features or fat/tissue loss damage then that doesn't seem like a good treatment! it's suppose to help? not make things more risky. aging is already the unknown factor!! eek
I would really pass on this. I have a definite dent now and no results. Save your money.
I applaud you for waiting for awhile to post your rating, too many people post right after they get it done and that is not an accurate rating. I really wish the moderators would patrol these kind of posts because they do not help us out if you post "worth it" the day of or even the first week of your treatment. So a BIG THANK YOU for posting an HONEST opinion at an appropriate time!
Thank you! I have just had a dent appear under my right eye. I wonder if this could be the ultherapy. It looked bruised after the treatment in the same spot until last week, Then a dent appeared and the bruise is gone. I will need some filler there.

Any suggestions for a necklift/ fat transfer doc? My daughter lives in Studio city which I think is near you.

Hi diannne,

Wow, that's not cool at all. According to the community and doctors it can take up to three months so see full effect, but I guess you are at that point. I'm really surprised they did not give you anything for the pain, that does sound right at all. You should check out some info the company provided us about Ultherapy it might help provide some answers. Please keep us updated and thanks so much for the review.

-Britt