Love Ultherapy - Mountlake Terrace, WA

I have underwent 2 Ultherapy treatements and am...

I have underwent 2 Ultherapy treatements and am thrilled with the results. My first treatment was the non-surgical eye lift and the second was a full face treatment.  The results from the eye lift are dramatic when comparing current photos to ones from last year.

I am only 1.5 months out from the full face treatment and I can already notice a defining of the jaw line and tightening of the skin underneath my neck.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is an outstanding physician and a overall wonderful man. He's a good listener, thoroughly answers all questions and recommends the best solution based on your needs. His presence is very calming so you immediately feel comfortable. Dr B consulted with me and Alicia performed the treatments. Yes, it can be painful in certain areas but Alicia was constantly checking in on how I was feeling and took frequent breaks when it started feeling intense. She was very sweet and I really enjoyed our conversation. I highly recommend Ultherapy, Dr B and his amazing team.

Can you tell me more of how it has improved the eye area? Upper or lower??

xoxox
Have any of the people who have liked ultherapy had anything prior to this? Has anyone noticed if it dissolved filler? I would love to know! I want to give myself a forehead ultherapy treatment soon, but don't want to ruin any filler I have in my temples.
I am planning on having ultherapy in next couple of weeks but also need to redo my botox & want fillers injections for the troughs under my eyes. My doctor advised waiting for a couple of months after ultherapy to do the botox & filler. She said that ultherapy will lift the skin so it could impact the way the botox & filler will look. So Im gonna wait. All that to say that I would check with my doctor to see what the impact might be on your filler
I am really confused about the under eye trough area. do fillers work?? what filler do you have and how frequently do you need to retouch then???

any comments appreciated.

xoxox
I asked my doctor if I could only afford one thing to look younger what should I do...he said under eye filler. I go it last May and it looked great, I didn't even know I an issue with that area but he said it's part of aging to loose fullness there. I think it has mostly worn off so I;m about to get it again. I think he used Restylane but I'm not sure.
I'm sorry it I think I had Radiesse not Restylane.
Fillers like Juvederm worked great on my tear trough area. The first time it lasted almost a year. The second time almost two!
Why is it that the ultherapy is so much more expensive in VA Beach than anywhere else? 4000 for whole face as opposed to 1700 in most places on this site? So unfair! Do I have to travel far to get a better price? And don't say that less price equals less good work because that's not what I am hearing on this site!

Hello Michelle98109,

Wow, results already that's fantastic! What prompted you to have this procedure done? Based on such a positive experience would you do it again in the future? The community loves pictures. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

HI Britt,

I am in my early 40's and just wanted to get ahead of the game on aging so I tried Ultherapy as an alternative to fillers and other procedures.

I'm very happy with the results of the eye lift. It took about 3-4 months to really see a difference when comparing pictures. I'm only 1.5 months out on the full face treatment so I will update on the results. I had a bit of a marionette line that was really bothering me & so I'm hoping this will alleviate the need for me to start using juvaderm.

Love this site!

Hi Michelle,

Glad everything has worked out so far. Other community members have mentioned they too did not see full results for 3-4 months, so you were right on track. Yes updates when be great and when you are fully there if you are comfortable sharing pictures they really help the community.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Britt