Love Ultherapy - Mountlake Terrace, WA

I have underwent 2 Ultherapy treatements and am...

I have underwent 2 Ultherapy treatements and am thrilled with the results. My first treatment was the non-surgical eye lift and the second was a full face treatment.  The results from the eye lift are dramatic when comparing current photos to ones from last year.

I am only 1.5 months out from the full face treatment and I can already notice a defining of the jaw line and tightening of the skin underneath my neck.

Can you tell me more of how it has improved the eye area? Upper or lower??

xoxox
Have any of the people who have liked ultherapy had anything prior to this? Has anyone noticed if it dissolved filler? I would love to know! I want to give myself a forehead ultherapy treatment soon, but don't want to ruin any filler I have in my temples.
I am planning on having ultherapy in next couple of weeks but also need to redo my botox & want fillers injections for the troughs under my eyes. My doctor advised waiting for a couple of months after ultherapy to do the botox & filler. She said that ultherapy will lift the skin so it could impact the way the botox & filler will look. So Im gonna wait. All that to say that I would check with my doctor to see what the impact might be on your filler
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is an outstanding physician and a overall wonderful man. He's a good listener, thoroughly answers all questions and recommends the best solution based on your needs. His presence is very calming so you immediately feel comfortable. Dr B consulted with me and Alicia performed the treatments. Yes, it can be painful in certain areas but Alicia was constantly checking in on how I was feeling and took frequent breaks when it started feeling intense. She was very sweet and I really enjoyed our conversation. I highly recommend Ultherapy, Dr B and his amazing team.