I Feel Like a New Woman After Having Surgeries - Seattle

Although I was quite apprehensive when first...

Although I was quite apprehensive when first considering these surgeries, this plastic surgeon immediately put me at ease with his confident, professional, and reassuring demeaner. Additionally, the above price includes eyebrow lift, eyelid surgery, and fat transfer surgeries along with the facelift.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is truly a gifted and highly competent plastic surgeon. My husband and I are thrilled with the results of these surgeries. I would highly recommend both Dr. Salemy and his staff to perform the surgeries that I myself experienced, based on the positive outcome of everything that I had done.

Good point, Susie. Maybe it's supposed to be $18,000? Please let us know, 3489anon, so we can correct it if necessary.

You spent $1,800??? Is that a typo? You got all of those procedures for $1,800? Sounds like a GREAT DEAL.
Hello Susie, yes it was $18,000 and a great job at that. I am well pleased w/the results. Is there anything else that you would like to know? I am on Dr. Salemy's website as case#3and5 I believe.