Breast Reduction Surgery Gave Me a New Lease on Life! - Seattle

I decided to begin a low impact exercise regime as...

I decided to begin a low impact exercise regime as I entered my 50's. The pain of the weight and heaviness of my breasts kept me from exercising to my full potential. I then decided to have breast reduction surgery.

I was in and out the same day of my surgery. I had very little discomfort. Over the course of 5 days I took a total of 3 Vicodin! The only reason I need the third pill was because I felt SO good by the 5th day that I did a little too much!

The doctor removed 1 pound of breast tissue from each breast. The pain in my neck and shoulders is gone. I no longer feel self-conscious. I went from a DD to a C cup. I actually have normal looking breasts! The ONLY con is that I waited so long.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

At my initial consult he made me feel very comfortable. He understood what I was experiencing. He presented me with a lot of information which allowed me to make an informed decision. For my body size he recommended the best procedure and amount to remove to give me the most natural looking breasts for my body. He explained all the risks and I what I would experience post-surgery. There were NO surprises!