Brand New Boobs - Seattle, WA

I just got my implants this week. This has ben a...

I just got my implants this week. This has ben a decision I have ben debating on for years but I finally decided I was ready.

I was a 34A and most of the time not even fully filling out an A. I did lots of research before choosing a doctor and several consultations. I am glad I chose the doctor I did. He made me and my husband very comfortable with the procedure. He also understood that I wanted a natural look. I have a small frame and I did not want to look like my breasts could be floatation devices. I chose to go with a silicone implant of 286 cc, so I should be a large B or small C.

I really thought I would be in more pain after surgery but really its mainly just being uncomfortable. The pain meds definitely help and I do have them on a timer. I a very excited to see what my new boobs look like once the swelling goes down and i will try to load pictures

What doctor did you use? Do you have any before and after pics?
I just posted some before and after picss. I went to Dr. Salemy. He spent a lot of time explaining the whole proceedure during the consultation and made me feel very comfortable. I really trusted him and his staff were also great.

So I had my surgery on Tuesday and so far I have...

So I had my surgery on Tuesday and so far I have been doing really well. I did take the pain meds and the muscle relaxers as directed for the first 48 hours after the proceedure. Since then I have only ambien and a pain med before bed. I do recommend taking a laxative if you are taking pain meds, a side effect is constipation. Not that glamorous, but completely necessary. Tuesday thru Thursday I pretty much slept and relaxed. I dont know if it was a side effect of the meds but I really had no appetite.

I am happy to report since I have been up and about getting back to normal. I walked to brunch today and ejoyed a normal weekend.

I think my breasts are still a bit swollen but I am really happy so far. Before surgery I was really hesitant to tell people because I thought they might judge me. But I have found the complete opposite, everyone has been very supportive.

The after surgery bra is not very attractive so I can't wait to wear normal clothing and bras. So I have attached pictures. Just a side note the red lines on my before pic are my fault. I was having some trouble figuring out how to use a mac.

Would you mind reposting pictures now that you are two months out? I have an appointment with Dr. Salemy in two weeks!
Sure, I am posting an update tonight. He was a really great doctor, I hope your appointment goes well!
hello ladies:
my surgery is booked for sept 28th, i am getting 350cc moderate silicone, i am very excited and a little scared, hopefully everything goes well and by xmas i can wear a sexy dress and no padding! lol

So it has been a little over two months since my...

So it has been a little over two months since my surgery. I was measured in a store and I am now a 34 C and I am very happy with my results. I feel like they look very natural and I love the way my clothes are fitting. My husband likes the new change and my friends have been very facinated about the whole process.

I feel like my body is still adjusting. I do notice that my left breast has more sensativity to the touch and is softer than the right. I assume thats because I am left handed so I have still continued to massage the right breast.

One thing I found difficult after the surgery was the exercise restrictions. I tried to change my diet since I wasn't burning the calories, but I don't have the best self control. So I started walking right away after the surgery, and then a month later I did start slowly going back to the gym and getting on the elyptical. Once I got the go ahead after the 6 weeks, I started right away lifting weights and running. It does feel a little different running, and I am discovering the benefits of a good sports bra.

There are two things that I have not gotten completely used to yet. First my nipples are really sensitive. I believe since they have been stretched the nerves are still figuring out what to do. I just feel like they are always on alert and I dont like stimulation to them as much anymore. And second, my scars are darker than I would like. The scar cream is helping, but I guess I want instant gratification and for them to just lighten up.

Overall it has been a very positive experience for me and I still am very happy with my decision to go forward with the breast augmentation
Hi, I know it's been a while since your surgery but I'm so impressed with your results! I'm a 34A with pancake like breasts after breast-feeding two children. I'm scheduled for surgery in two weeks but still trying to decide between 339cc and 350cc moderate profile silicone. After seeing your pics, I think I should go to the smaller implant. Your breasts looks great! Do you have any recent pics to share of how they healed completely? I would be SOOOO appreciative! Also, how tall are you and did you get moderate profile?
Hi, I believe that my profile is being confused with a woman from seattle!...This is not me, I received my implants in sept 2011, and they were a 350cc, round moderate plus profile, gel-behind the breast bone...good luck...
Seattle Plastic Surgeon