Great!

I'm a 52 year old female who had average 34B...

I'm a 52 year old female who had average 34B breasts until I lost weight due to cancer surgery. Though I re-gained the weight, none of it went back for my former perky breasts which now seems like flat tires. {edited} in Lynnwood, Washington gave me breast implants that are 280 filled to 300. The incision was place in my arm pit so my new breasts have no scars which is fabulous! My scars have a bit of a keloid trait to them so I am using a scar treatment for that. What I see when I look in the mirror are the beautiful breasts I had at the age of 19. I have a naturally small waist and now my figure is near perfect! (Any solutions for this saggy butt?). I did develop an odd thing though which the doctor has never seen before. I developed a 3" long, 1/2" high string of scar tissue at the base of the breast where he had created new "pockets" for the new implants to sit down in to. Massage has helps to loosen this tissue from the chest wall and make it more movable. Today, Dr. {edited} did Sonic treatments on it to soften it further. Fortunately, this is an unusual development that obviously is very rare and it doesn't show. So even if it never goes away, I'm still delighted with my new breasts and figure. Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.

Update, September 10th 2008   The weird...

Update, September 10th 2008

The weird scar tissue I had inside the bottom of the breast cavity is now completely gone and has not returned. My breasts are now beginning to "bounce" when I walk or run. Way cool! It's like being able to swing your long ponytail! I love it.

They have dropped even a little more, looking ever more natural and they are the most awesome thing I could have done for myself.

Those in Seattle, Washington, feel free to contact me directly for my Lynnwood doctors name.

Dr. Donald Wortham

I would prefer doing a fat transplant instead of implants which may have to come out in a few years. Has anyone here done a fat transplant to breast?