475cc Will Get Me the Results I Want? Doc. Says Different - Seattle, WA

Hi! Im 21years old, 5'1 & 125lbs. I have a...

Hi! Im 21years old, 5'1 & 125lbs. I have a 11month old son via csection&breastfed for only 1 month. I don't plan on having anymore kids for a Very long time. My breasts look fine but aftermilk they are now deflated & lost volume at top. I am a 34C now so I have tissue but I want them Bigger & Fuller!! Im not really looking for "natrual" look I wouldnt mind the "fake" or"augmented" look either(: Bit my PS says 475cc is too big & recommended 425cc(btw my PS also told me my breasts are perfect shape for BA) But I hear soooooo,many stories about woman wishing they were bigger. & I already want mine huge sp I definetly do Not want to regret this later! Ive chosen 475cc on left & right HP under the muscle & under breast crease..dimensions are...nipple to fold: 6.5 on R & L Diameter: 13 on R & 13.5 on L Mimic Distance: 3.5. Please help ladies!

I am 5'1 and weigh around 130. I too didn't mind the fake look. I had a dr that was known for going "big". I was a small B before and after 2 kids one side was lower than the other. I had 575cc's put in 1 and 525cc in the other. I don't regret it what so ever! Everyone else I have talked to has (just days after surgery) wishes they would have gone bigger. Mine are now a DD but I've never been one of those pin thin girls so to me they don't look that big unless I'm in a swimsuit. In any other clothes you can tell my breast are big but they are not "OMG" in your face. If you have any questions just let me know. I had my surgery Dec 2010.
lmao at omg in your face haha me too i got 540 in one and 560 in the other im only 4'11,,but uhm no mine r huge lawd! im a 38 dd sometimes f!! and like i do have flab but im getting lipo soon and my new surgeon ssays my boobs like look super big after that...:/ they already look huge i should hve done lipo first
You have to live with your decision(not your dr) so best of luck in deciding!! I am taking photos of what I want my girls to look like with me to my consult so hopefully the dr will agree it will fit my frame. This is the hardest and most important decision yes? You will chose what you like so as perry said, follow your heart and dr's suggestions.
I'm 5'2", 135lbs. Working on shedding 10lbs. I got 400 mod plus, silicone, under muscle. I was an a/b to begin with. I'm a 34d now. I wished I had gone a little bigger. I look very natural, so I don't think another 75cc would have made me look fake. Follow your heart and your drs suggestions.
I am 5 6, 155. My PS would not go larger than 400 cc on one side and 375 on the left. My diameter was 13 also. However, if the fake look is what you want, the 475 will definitely give it to you. I tried on 475 and they were way to big for me, and I am bigger than you are. And they will spill out under your arm and make it difficult to find clothing and bras. I was talking to a young lady in Victoria Secret the other day and she wears a size 4. Her saline implants are so large that she couldn't fit anytging in the store and states she has to wear XL ill-fitting shirts now. Just something to think about.
this is true!! i wear a large now bc of my boobs and if a shirt buttons up FORGET IT it wont stay buttoned but,,i love my results still
I'm in Seattle too! I had a BA with lift in November. I'm 5'6" and 133 and I'm pretty slender. I looked not to dissimilar to your picture but with a bit more sag - I'm older.

My doctor felt that 375 would be enough to give me the projection and D size I wanted. But I had to go with high profile because my breast width was narrow and a moderate or moderate plus larger than 325 would stick out to the sides. I really don't like that look. When we did sizers I ended up liking 400cc but I left it up to the doctor to decide with temporary sizers in surgery. She ended up going with 400 because they filled everything out well and she could do the lift with just the peri scar around the nipple. I very happy with the result, they look as natural as is reasonable given my size and their not quite natural perkiness. But even with the narrower implant they do extend out to the side a bit more than I like, if I'm not wearing a bra or am in an exercise top my arms rub. And I do have to say they're pretty darn large and va-va-voomy. I can play it down with a different bra but I think I would have been just as happy with slightly smaller. My husband, on the other hand, is quite happy with the bigger result. We'll see how they hold up. I worry about sagging so I wear bras night and day and have given up on stomach sleeping to try to keep the new girls perky.
im a yr postop i do not sleep wit bra on lol havent since uhh,,2 mnths post op thats a myth mine have not sagged anymore than 2weeks post op trust me i know how u feel i went n bought some comfy bras to sleep in bu ti couldnt do it i wa slike to hell with this! its so uncomfortable
Hi Girls, I had my augmentation in September 2011 - going back to size I was before children (d cup)was lrge b to small c b4 surgery. I am still a ee but it seems that they are settling down. I also had my nipples moved as they were uneven due to breastfeeding. My recovery has been long - very long - I still cannot lie on my stomach - it is uncomfortable - I am too concerned about my breast to get a massage - The breast under my nipple still feels like a c section scar due to nerves still coming back and scars where my nipples have been moved still makes me very emotionally uncomfortable to touch - Nerve wise my breasts are far from what they used to be and the surgery has HEAVILY affect the wonderful sex life my partner and I shared prior to surgery - The shape of the breasts are perfect and the surgon has done a fabulous job - I just don't think I was prepared for the nerves to be gone for so long - I can slowly feel them coming back but I have spent 4 months grieving my old breasts and just wanting to make love without the feeling of scars - nerve damage and concern my breasts will 'pop' - I am guessing that with time these new breast will replace the memory of my old ones but seriously even though these boobs look fantastic I would give anything to have the freedom of old breasts back - hoping things will get better

If you were able to try on sizers in the CC you wanted and are happy with how it looked, then I think you should pick what you really want. You just have to remember that the bigger the implant, the more obvious it is, particularly if you have a petite build. From everything I"ve read it has a lot to do with how much skin and tissue you currently have. Also as Angie mentioned, the potential risk for complications. But if you're okay with those things, then go for what you really want! You would definitely not be alone on this site in wanting the "augmented" look, as you say. I think because most women don't want them to look fake, surgeons typically recommend a size that fits that ideal.

I was a B and got 280cc cohesive gel implants. I'm now a perfect C (5ft, 5in, 130lb). I look great in all my tops and dresses and couldn't be happier. For a bit I was concerned that I should have gone just a tad larger, but now that things have settled in, I'm glad I didn't. I can't even imagine how huge and uncomfortble I'd be with 475cc, not to mention looking ridiculous. It's your own personal choice, but if I were starting at a C, I would stongly advise against. Also, recommend simulating it with breastforms and wear them around for awhile before you make your final decision. Remember these are hopefully for life, or at least many years. You have to live with them 24/7. Good luck!!!
I have 475cc my experience is not a very good one though! I developed pnumonia and plurosy straight after surgery and was in hospital for two weeks and in extreme pain - this I think has affected how I feel about my implants - I am pleased with the size ( I am 171cm H and weigh 60kg) the only 'issue' I have with the size is when I am in bed - I wear a sports bra(crop top) to bed due to the size, it is uncomfortable to roll over (hoping this will change as I get used to the size)
He called me today & said if that's what I wanted he will be able to do it. He said it may go to the side a little bit & that is the only reason why he was so concerned? I hope everything goes well. I am soooo nervous & excited too! I just want everything to go right. Sometimes I feel as if he may not know exactly what I want?. But I feel like I have made it very clear...Any of you feel this way before?
Visually 50cc won't make a difference. Did you ask your PS why he thinks 475 is too big? It may be that he thinks your skin is too thin or that the larger implant is too wide for the pocket he has to create. You have a lot of tissue, maybe he thinks the heavier implant might cause more sagging.

Thank you for starting your story with us here on RealSelf! I can tell you that larger implants have a greater chance of developing complications, and you're quite petite, which means really huge implants may not fit your frame. If you're unsure about what your surgeon says, you should go on a couple more consults and get other opinions. Best to check around now. You only want to do this once!