Hydroquonine Saved Me from Surgery and Banished my Dark Circles! - Seal Beach, CA

I honestly have been battling dark cicles under my...

I honestly have been battling dark cicles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. I have tried Restalyne, which pushed up more bluish color and creating an under eye bump even worse than my hollow eyes. I have tried Juvaderm, which also created a bump. When my dark circles became almost unbearable this year thanks to thinning under eye skin, I was ready for surgery or worse. I was literally so depressed at the condition of my eyes, so when Hydroquonine was suggested to me, merely tried it as a last resort thinking it was obsurd that a cream would help meat all. Boy, was I wrong! I the month and a half I have been using the hydroquonine, I have seen a HUGE change in my dark circles. They have dismissed greatly, but more importantly I have gained my self esteem and self confidence back. I used a combination of tretenoid cream and hydroquonine. Honestly, I cannot say enought good thing abut this, and it improbably the cheapest thing. Have dinero correct dark circles (well maybe besides makeup). I will try to see if I have any before and after pics to post to demonstrate.

Before and after pics

It's so hard with lighting and all to ally show what a difference hydroquonine has made but I feel it has made a huge difference in my eyes.

Debate

Seriously, it's up to the individual to decide what's best for them. We can all google his stuff and find out side effects to everything. All I'm saying is that it helped me and I plan on continuing to use it.

I have been using hydroquinone 10 for two weeks and I can honestly say that it has already changed my life. Its a little peeling but its well worth it. My results are lifting constantly. I wont have to use the whole bottle. Thanks jen
@Sykestina, could you please check your inbox? Thanks!
I have had hereditary dark circles since I was 5 years old. I developed it from my fathers side of the family and it is crashing my life. I started wearing makeup at twelve years old and im tired of it. My dating life is a disaster because I cant enjoy without being questioned about my eyes. I just wanna be normal. Thinking about using houshold bleach
I feel you. Please do not do anything drastic. Seriously, try hydroquinone, it really does help. I'm sorry you feel so bad but honestly we are always our own worst critics and do not let this ruin your life!
I totally understand but please do not do anything harmful. Try the hydroquinone and I bet you will see results. I'm sorry you're so upset but we are our own worst critics and I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems like it is to you. Please love yourself and take care!

Please go talk to a Dermatologist or a facial plastic surgeon.  Household bleach will only cause problems, it cannot lighten your blood vessels.  Thinking about you.

Here are some links that might be helpful:

I ordered hydroquinone 10 and now waiting so ill keep you posted. Yourright
I hope it works for you!  So glad you decided to skip the household bleach.
Just a few facts on the ingredients - which sound like they have some perks, but certainly aren't short on side effects either. It seems that aside from possible medical issues w/ hydroquinone (was ok'd by FDA until 1982 when they found it to cause cancer in rats taking it orally), it is an ingredient used in many topical creams as a skin lightner/ bleaches the skin. There are a lot of over the counter products (up to 2% content) out there if you just google it, you'll see any array of products that contain it & livestrong.com's website has a lengthy page about it, as well as what products contain it - incl. photography developers, fertilizers, etc. As for Tretinoin, it is a derivative of Vitamin A (actually generic for Retin-A) topical that dermatologists use for acne treatment, but is also used for wrinkles in the same manner similar to alpha hydroxy acids that resurface the skin - and obviously can cause irritation, peeling, light/ sun sensitivity, etc. which I believe comes in .01% & .025% - gel, .01% .05% & .025% - cream for that use specifically. Available by Rx - it also is used for the treatment of skin discoloration, Kaposi's sarcoma, psoriasis, and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Please could u post some before and after pics this sounds promising! Unfortunately they banned hydroquinone in Australia.. I'm sure I could find a way around it

I can't take it right now, because Im pregnant so my dark circles are back with a vengeance!! I'm dying but I will try to find some good before/after pics from before.
Dont use this shit (hydroquonone) it causes cancer google it
Dont use this shit (hydroquonone) it causes cancer google it
@ Neenah I used a mixture made at the center I go to. I believe they have pharmacist make it for them.
@JenGrrl, Your review gives me so much hope. Was there any specfic hydroquinone contaning product you used? I have this problem and it's my most self-conscious feat. It is completely genetic/somewhat ethnic and I just need to get rid of it. What % of hydroquinone is the active ingredient and further more, did it burn bc I know it's a harsh yet effective bleaching agent and I am curious as to how your sensitive under eye skin reacted. Please do try to post before and afters if you can and thanks for the informative review! :)
It is a combination of .5% tretenoid cream and 10% hydroquonine, which is very high. I believe it is mixed by a pharmacist. If it is genetic/ ethnic (similar to mine) I do really think you would get great results with it. I have very thin and sensitive skin und my eyes and although it is a bit irritating at first, it is week worth it. I still continue to peel but after a few weeks the peeling deceases substantially. As I said, I have extremely sensitive skin so I think if I can tolerate it, most people could. I will try to post before and after pics, but I don't feel the pictures really show the difference. Because lighting wtc makes such a difference but I will try :)
Send me a private message if you want the name of the place I go to get the cream. It is in orange county, California so I don't know if that is possible for you or not. I also think 5% hydroquonine would work well if that is what is available.
can it be order by mail
Hey JenGrrl! Exactly what products did you use? Any specific brand? So glad to hear you got great results!!
Thank you! I will. I think it matters where you have it done because I didn't think it was too bad under my eyes, but I've heard the forehead is really painful.
I do but I also had Ultherapy twice, so I am not sure the exact cause of the plumping. I have been dealing with the hollowness for so long and tried so many treatments. I do think the tretenoid cream mixture in the hydroquonine irritates our skin, and therefore causes a plumping effect. I beneath cannot say enough good things about this product. It has really made a difference for me!

I've been becoming interested in Ultherapy, but it seems like people report such varying levels of change with it...but nearly everyone reports high discomfort during the procedure, so I haven't decided if I want to give it a go or not. Would love for you to post a review about your experience with it - your reviews are great!

Hi, I live near Seal Beach. Can you PLEASE tell me where you went to get your stuff for the dark circles under your eyes?
Send me a private message and I will email it to you.

That is awesome it helped with your dark circles so much!! Do you feel like it helped fill in the hollows at all, or just that it mainly helped with the coloring?