Sculpta a Natural Difference

Sculpta is expensive, i will say that.But if your...

Sculpta is expensive, i will say that.But if your looking for a natural looking plumper face. sculpta is your answer. my face was looking hallow and old.i would look in the mirror and not even reconize the person looking back at me. I had a premature face lift. (i wish now i never would of had.)but along with a lift came fat loss.I looked old and ragged.i was totally depressed looking for anything that would help me.

Thats when i saw a doctor by minneapolis minnesota. She is awesome!!she took her time with me and advised me to be patient.it takes time to see the results. its been 8 months and i still don't see the final results, but everyday i look in the mirror and love what i see.

the trick is massage like HELL. never quit they advise 5 times a day for 5 minutes for 5 days. double that!! so the product does not cluster in one area.

Hurts ?? it hurts more to massage the face after the treatment than the treatment itself.
i had a total of 4 vivals spaced 6 weeks apart. it looks natural the skin on my face has become thicker. i am pleased.. i can look at women and see that they had fillers. scultpa is not like that,a gradual appearance.

Go FOR IT !!!

Expensive>> but you have to look at yourself everyday in the mirror and love the person looking back at you.

I just had Sculptra last week (two vials) but now I see no difference (now that the tissue swelling is gone). When did you start seeing results? The doctor told me to come back in 4 weeks for her to evaluate and to do another treatment.

email me if you want her address