Picosure on large colorful cover up

About two weeks ago I had a very large colorful...

About two weeks ago I had a very large colorful cover up tattoo done on my stomach. I had to have two 6-7 hour sessions done to cover up the old tattoo and it is still not even completely finished but I've had enough done to know that I hate it so needless to say I will not be going back. The original tattoo I got when I was 18 and it was black vines and leaves and some black stars (something that is very difficult to cover up and should never have been attempted. The new tattoo is a bunch of roses (?) leaves and other flowers. I realize that this is a very difficult tattoo to remove by laser because of all the green and blues. I will definitely be getting the laser procedure done but I'm considering using an alternate method first to lighten the tattoo and hopefully lower the cost and number of treatments needed with laser. I have read some promising things about TCA chemical peel and the tattoo vanish method. There is a place that does tattoo vanish about 5 minutes away from me so I will probably go for a consultation. I am however, very worried about this causing scarring. Has anyone had experience with this?
I am also concerned about what type of laser treatments I should get. There is a laser school in my area that offers laser treatments for $50 a session and I believe they use just the standard q-switched laser. There is also a place near me that offers the R20 but for a much much higher price. I have also looked into the picosure laser but unfortunately there is not one in my area. The closest place would be California so I'm considering going there and getting that done on any green/blue ink left remaining after my laser treatments. I would really appreciate any advice anyone has to offer. I've been extremely depressed and self conscious over these past couple weeks and I'm not feeling any better. I've been obsessively looking at information on the Internet to the point where it's the only thing I can focus on. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated!

Phoenix Skin - 602 - 604 - 6910
There is a picosure laser in Scottsdale. Im getting a session done this friday.
I just found this place too! I will probably being going there once my skin has healed enough. Let me know how it is. I would love to see your results!

So I went for a consultation...

So I went to my first consultation at Phoenix Skin which is the only place in the area that has the picosure laser. I was really impressed at how fast they were able to get all of their patients in and out because they have a very busy office. The lady I spoke with was also very friendly and knowledgable. She said that the picosure works great for all colors except for red so my tattoo would be treated with both the picosure and the medlite lasers since I have quite a bit of red in my tattoo. I was quoted at $750 a session. Yikes!! But that is a fair price considering the size and colors of my tattoo and I will be getting the best laser available and they will be giving me injections to numb the area. The only thing I did not like is that she was not really able to give me an estimate on how many treatments it would take to clear my tattoo. She said most tattoos are completely removed in 3-6 treatments with this laser. I expect mine should take about 7 or 8 hopefully! My first session is July 2. I'm really excited to see what I kind of results I will see with this laser!!

Wow - Hurry up and bring the Picosure to Australia! Good luck with your first session. I am up for session 2 on 15 June (not Picosure though). I'd be so totally excited if mine was removed in 3-6 sessions! Keep us all updated on your journey.
I can totally relate to this story. I have a large skull & roses half sleeve reds and greens similar to yours. Over the last 6 months or so I have come to really hate it, although it gets a lot of approval from anyone who sees it I just do not connect with it anymore - its no longer who I am if you know what I mean? I have also been trawling google for sucess stories, pictures etc and all I seem to find is conflicting and incosistent information. It does not make for good reading if you're already feeling down. However, the technology does seem to work for a lot of people that is for sure. I have considered getting my reds and blacks worked on by a reputable clinic where Im based in Glasgow UK and reserving the green tones for a clinic based in Kent nr London (400 miles away no less!) who in June this year will have the only Picosure Laser in the UK. Please keep us all updated with your progress I hope you get the results. :)

I have my first treatment today

I have my first treatment today. I'm pretty anxious about it but mostly I'm excited to get this process started and because it is the picosure laser I'm hoping to see some pretty good results out of this first treatment. It's pretty crazy how much the tattoo has faded already. I conducted a little experiment. My tattoo artist told me to really avoid the sun while this tattoo is new he said that color tattoos should really be kept out of the sun for three months or else there will be a lot if fading. So I did exactly that! While I was in Jamaica on vacation I let my tattoo get a little sun. Not too much because I did not want it to interfere with the laser treatment but just from that it has already faded a lot!
I will let you all know how today goes and will update with pics.

I haven't tried the picosure laser but I do have green in my tattoo and it isn't really budging. I do a method like the R20 but it isn't the real r20. It's a hard process. I am on treatment #9. No one can honestly tell you how many session it will take, if they do then they are lying. All tattoo ink is different, nothing is regulation therefore no one can know
good luck! my cover up is fading as well and you can totally see the old tattoo underneath now, some cover up! ugh i hate it. can't wait to hear about your results!
Excited for you, keep us posted on how your session goes!

1st treatment

I just finished with my first treatment about two hours ago. It took about 40 mins since my tattoo is large. I opted to get the cooling machine instead of the lidocaine injections because they said it would be challenging to numb the whole area since the tattoo is so large. The actual laser treatment was not so bad. I do think it definitely hurt worse than getting the actual tattoo. It hurt a lot in some areas like near my belly button and ribs but in some areas I could barely even feel it. So I think the placement of the tattoo makes a difference. If you have a small tattoo then there's no need to worry because its quick but because mine is so large I definitely had to endure it for a while. After the laser treatment was finished was actually when the pain was worst the car ride home was almost unbearable. Luckily I had someone driving me because I don't think I could have made it on my own. Now I'm feeling much better though it just feels like a very large burn. I still haven't un wrapped it I'm kind of scared to honestly but I'll try to get some pics on here tomorrow.

You brave girl ;) Well done! I hear you when you say it hurts on the ride home, OMG after my treatment this weekend, I just felt sick, actually wanted to thow up. I have actually not felt very good since my treatment, tonight I feel the best so far, but treatment #8 really drained me, but I am hanging in there! You can probably just leave the bandage on overnight and change in the morning, that's what I do. You may be shocked and worried when you see it, as you may have large blisters, and it will look burned and dark...don't worry though, look at my pictures and then realize it heals. Lots of water, and eat well...if you have any greens and fruit in the house make yourself a green shake. Also you can ice it to help with swelling. Get some rest and look forward to your updates! Hugs, B11
Yeah I definitely know what you mean about wanting to throw up. I just got over a really bad cold too. Luckily that didn't happen! Now I'm just dreading my 10 hr work day tomorrow : / Wasn't too shocked when I unwrapped it no blisters yet. Most of the green blue and purple is already gone though! And hopefully ill see some fading with the red and black over the next week or two! Good luck with your healing as well! I can't even imagine having to do this 8 times you must be so tired of it by now! But I guess I'd better prepare myself I'm sure I'll need that many as well. Thanks for the advice I hope you start feeling better! I'll be looking out for your updates too! :)

Few hours after first treatment

Just changed my wrapping and got to see it for the first time! I was pleasantly surprised to see most of that green and the blue and purple already faded out! Can't wait to see how much it fades in the next week or two!

Wow! I'm getting really good results with the pico as well... and I agree completely it definitely hurts more than getting the tattoo
I have a tattoo similar sized to yours that covers one whole side of my chest... Its mostly red with a little blue and yellow...Ive been looking into this Picosure lately and fortunately theres one center about 30 minutes away from where I live taht offers the Picosure I was wondering how is the red coming off? has it faded? slightly?
I just had my first treatment yesterday so I'm not seeing results on it yet. But I do know that the picosure is not good on red. Fortunately, the place I go to has many different lasers so they use the medlite on the red but the picosure for every other color. I think the red will probably be the most stubborn since the pico is so quick with everything else. If your tattoo is mostly red I don't think the picosure would be your best optio. But hopefully you can find a place with multiple lasers. Good luck with your removal! Keep us updated on your progress.

Aftercare?

So I'm a little confused about what I should be doing at this point as far as aftercare. I have been applying aquaphor and some prescription antibiotic cream on it twice a day and keeping it wrapped up with sarand wrap. I was told to only do this for 3 days and then I can leave it unwrapped but I need to keep it moist with aquaphor. She stressed that it was very important to keep it moist and to not let it dry out or scab. I've been continuing to wrap it with sarand wrap because if I don't the aquaphor gets everywhere and it starts to dry out pretty quick so I have to put it on like once an hour. Which I just would not be able to do when I am at work. I figure the wound has to dry up at some point so the skin can start to peel and flake. I'm trying my best to follow the instructions she gave me because I don't want to damage or scar my skin but the instructions are just too vague. What do you all do? Any products you can recommend?

Maybe you could just wrap it in a wide piece of cotton to keep the gel from getting everywhere and that would be more breathable than saran wrap.
3 days of aquaphor and the doctor told me to keep it moisturized. Mine started to flake off and peel. You are right in saying that it does need to dry up in order for new skin to come in. Don't wrap it in Saran Wrap. The wound needs to breathe. You don't need to put aquaphor or anything that will stain. I put on aloe vera gel after day 3 because that's what my doctor recommended. After all the skin flaked off I began using coco butter in the day and coconut oil in the evenings. Healing has been great. keep soaps off of it. Use baby wash. I only squeezed warm water with baby wash from a bath sponge onto it for at least 2 weeks.
Thanks for the advice! Do you not use saran wrap for the first 3 days? I was told to use either that or gauze pads but I couldn't find any guaze pads that were wide enough to cover my tattoo and I was told that the saran wrap would keep it more moist. I'm now leaving it unwrapped and continuing to use the prescription cream and some lotion.

1 week after treatment

My skin is just starting to peel. You can tell on the upper flower that the red is quite a bit lighter where the skin has peeled. Can't wait to see it when the whole things peels!

For aftercare i put aquaphor on it for about a 5-8 days then I switch to lotion. I keep mine covered as long as I put aquaphor on it because it really does go EVERYWHERE and all over my clothes, if i am at home and can just go with a tanktop or something i don't wrap it. It really just depends on how it is healing. My chest and arm heal very differently. I only put aquaphor on my chest for about 3-4 days. If there are no open wounds and just some scabs I would switch to lotion. I use aveeno baby lotion.
Hi again, you mentioned that you were also treating the red with the medlite. So, did they use both lasers on your first treatment or just the picosure laser? Thanks. Hope you are healing well :)
They used both lasers. I'm finally starting to see some fading in the red as the old skin is starting to peel off. The red has mostly turned pink now. I'll post some pics soon once it all peels.

2 weeks after treatment 1

So my skins still has not completely healed but most of the skin has peeled. Unfortunately, when the skin was peeling I noticed that some green started to show through on the new skin. So some colors are not as faded as I thought they were but I'm still really happy with the results of this first treatment. I still had a lot if fading

Very interesting forum. I am thinking on removing my tattoo and the specialist is using MedLite C6 laser. I am looking for people who can provide me their feedback on MedLite C6 laser. Would any of you recommend it? My tattoo is big and all black. Thanks a lot for any feedback.
How many weeks are you waiting between sessions? Sorry if you have mentioned this and I have missed it :)

Second Treatment Complete!

I just got finished with me treatment a few hours ago. I prepared a little bit better for the pain this time. I used some Dr. Numb and I do think that it helped but only a little bit. I put it in about 40 mins before and kept and ice pack around my waist to try to numb it as much as possible. I also had them give me some lidocaine injections this time in a few spots. I had them numb the area near my belly button and ribs and that helped a lot! But the lidocaine injections are pretty painful as well. Can't wait to see my results. I'll post some pics in a few days

Nice fading! Happy for u :)
I can't wait to see the pics from your second session. I hope you're feeling alright and not in too much pain.
Hey Ale0683, I have heard great things about the MedLite C6, especially for black, it can tackle color as well. I was going to get treated with that laser, I was undecided, but then went with a different clinic which uses the AlexTriVantage, which I am getting great results with. The Med C6 has a great reputation, it's not the best on the market, but it does rank high.

Week after second treatment

Sorry I still haven't put up any pictures. I am still waiting for it to heal and all the dead skin to peel off. I had a little bit of a harder time with the healing process this time around. I know she turned up the laser this time so I had a lot of blisters and a lot more pain and discomfort after the treatment. The past couple of days it has been extremely itchy. I've been trying to leave it alone but I can't help touching it and rubbing it. When I originally got the tattoo I had an allergic reaction to the red ink so now everytime I get a treatment done I get a reaction. I've had to sleep with an ice pack on it at night to keep myself from tearing my skin off in my sleep. I've already caused one small scar from picking at my skin so I need to be careful. So far I do notice some fading especially in the black this time around but the change isn't that drastic. Definitely feeling a little more discouraged after this treatment. It is just so painful and so expensive! I also broke up with my very long term boyfriend a little while ago and it has been hard trying to date when I have this huge gross wound on my side! I'm not waiting quite as long for my next treatment. I really just want to get this over with so I will be going back in again September 25. I will hopefully have some pictures up here in the next day or two.

The cuteness of your stomach probably counterbalances the woundness of the wound. Lol, you never know.. maybe having the wound while dating could be a blessing in disguise. Maybe you're more likely to find someone to connect with emotionally and mentally before physically, and those former two might be best for forming a strong, long term foundation.. Or, hell, just take some time off from dating. It's not the worst thing. Do whatever needs to be done during that time to learn to love yourself and your decisions and your body as much as possible. :)
Thanks for your update, I am so sorry to hear about your break up. I can totally understand how this situation may leave you feeling discouraged about future dating, however, keep in mind men are not as critical towards situations like this, as unattractive as we may feel, it's more us than anyone else. I swear my back makes me feel very unattractive, but my husband never says a word, nor does he care. I understand we are married, and the situation of dating is much different, but don't let it hold you back. Once you meet someone you are interested in, date and so on, then you can just be open about it, and I assure you it will not be as big of deal as you imagine. He will probably be interested in seeing it and will offer support if he is worth pursuing a relationship with. Take care of yourself, and don't rush this, things will work out, you will see :) B11

Pic

Here's a pic. Still healing but it's almost there

I think you are having some excellent fading and after only two treatments.  Fantastic!  As for scarring, I've been wearing the scar silicone sheets, got them at Walmart and they help, really help.  I had some raised scarring and it's gone after wearing the sheets for a few days.  You wear them for at least twelve hours.  You can wear them several times, so you could move them around.  I also found that waiting extra time between sessions really helps with the fading.  As for your boyfriend break-up and feeling unattractive.  I know that feeling.  I didn't break up with anyone though, I have a wonderful supportive husband but I know the unattractive point.  But once I adopted a positive attitude and know that the ink will fade away I feel so much better.  I also find that if I help others I feel better about myself.  I often go out of my way to help others, now that might just be the way we live here in Hawai'i, but it helps me feel good about myself.  Good luck with your fading, it really is amazing.  aloha...k
I'm going to have to try those! I think I may have a large scar from this last treatment. I have a really thick scab that just keeps getting caught on my pants and after almost two weeks doesn't seem to be healing. Ill probably end up pushing my next treatment back because it is healing so slowly. Thanks for the advice and kind words :)
That looks great for only 2 treatments! Hang in there your doing just fine! B11

Two weeks after second treatment

Tattoo is still healing. I'm starting to get really concerned about what this is going to look like when I've removed all the ink. I've accumulated many scars. Oh well, maybe a cover up is the way to go.

Your fading looks great, and to be honest I'm kind of liking the soft watercolor-y look of your tattoo as it is. Another scar treatment is Mederma. You can get it over the counter at any drug store. I haven't had any issues with scarring with my removal, but I have used it for other scars and it works.
Did the doctor say it was going to leave a scar? Maybe thats normal.
Yes, postponing the laser and investigating the scar sheets might be beneficial.  If the scab is getting caught, aggravated, it will delay healing.  The scar sheets are amazing.  At first, I thought "this is ridiculous, how does this help?".  But it does.  Postponing also helps, the longer the space/duration between sessions, the more time your body has to gobble up the blasted ink particles.  Being impatient doesn't help, but of course we're all eager to get it done.  Good luck with your healing.  aloha...k

Third treatment is done!

I just had my third treatment done yesterday. This was a hard one to get through. I could feel the difference when she turned up the power this time. Plus, the cooling machine decided to stop working mid way through. So she did a little bit without it which was incredibly painful. But luckily they got it back up and running again to finish the tattoo. The pain afterward wasn't as bad as usual though because she sent me home with some tylenol 3 which helped a lot! Starting to get a little burned out on this but at least I'm already 3 treatments in. I can't believe I've come this far. I will be taking a break until December because my laser tech is going on maternity leave and I'd really like her to be the one to continue my treatment. Plus, I could definitely use a little break anyway. Can't wait to see the results of this treatment. She said it looked like it responded really well! Pictures will be coming soon!

Thank you for sharing your experience so far. Many will find it helpful. I'm researching to get my own brand new ink removed & will probably use the PicoSure. I have a lot of red ink tho, and I understand PicoSure is not best for the red ink. Are they using it for the red in your tattoo? Or are they using the Yag or medlite? I understand giving 8 weeks between treatments yields the best results and also that smoking inhibits the immune systems ability to remove the ink after its been blasted by the laser. Has your doctor told you the same?

Hi NoMoreInk, sorry to hear you are wanting to remove your new tattoo, do you just not like it?  I see you are interested in the PicoSure, here is a link that will show you a video review you might find interesting: PicoSure Tattoo Removal Treatment: A Real Story

Also here is a link to the PicoSure community

They are using medlite for my red and so far it seems like is going to be the slowest to go. I try to do at least 6 weeks between my treatments but 8 is ideal. I do hear that smoking can slow down removal.

10 days after treatment 3

Noticing more fading in the red after this treatment!

Hey there :) Just checking in to see how the fading is coming along...do you have an update for us?

Can't wait for an update!!
Good results so far. I'll be following your progress. Good luck

4th Treatment: Achievement Unlocked!

Hey guys,
I know I haven't updated in a while. It's been about 3 months since my last treatment. Finally bit the bullet and got another one done. It's definitely starting to wear me down a bit. And I'm starting to get a little skeptical about the results that I have been promised. But I'm hoping the fading will be good this time around. Pictures to come soon

Thanks for updating, did they turn the laser up this treatment? How was the pain level?

Is this thing working?

Here it is 11 days after treatment 4. Noticed a little fading but not much. I don't think she is turning the machine up high enough. Right now I believe she has the setting on the picosure around 3 and I believe it goes up to 6. Does anyone else, who is getting treated with picosure, know what setting it is at? It does not look like the yellow is getting picked up at all and the black is really fading slowly. I'm wondering if I should go get a few q-switched treatments because it may work better on the black and save me some money. But I do realize I am only on treatment 4 so my results are pretty good so far. I was only planning on having 4 more treatments. I can't really afford to do any more than that. So it is looking like I will probably have to get a cover up.

You are really having some amazing fading in 4 treatments! My tat is a cover too, and that does make it harder for removal. I do the Picosure, and it's great on blues and greens. My black is fading pretty slowly too. I'm skeptical as well, and wonder if full removal is possible. I pay $800 a session, and I've had 2. I'm going into my third in a few weeks. It's so expensive! I feel it's completely worth it to get my sanity back! Good luck, keep us updated.
the fading looks dramatic. definetly do a side-by-side if possible. The red is responding very well with the medlite. It looks like the yellow is going to be a problem. After one treatment on the green in my tattoo, it turned yellow and I have a feeling the picosure is not going to remove the yellow, so we will all be in the same boat trying to find a cobination of lasers to remove yellow. The black looks faded to me but couldn't hurt to try the q-switched just on the black one time (with a lot of rest/healing in between. Looks good!
all of my greens turned yellow immediately too with a q-switch but have lightened again some after a few treatments. doesn't yellow respond ok to the ruby?

Update

Hey guys, I just wanted to post an update before I go in for my 5th treatment tomorrow. It's been almost 2 months since my last treatment and I haven't seen much fading from this last treatment. Hopefully I'll get some better results with this next one. Overall, I have seen some great fading so I wanted to put up a side by side comparison as well as some pre treatment 5 photos.

Your fading is amazing. Sometimes we don't see fading as we live with the lasered tattoo every day, but seeing the pictures there is definite fading. Congrats! Itching is a b*tch! Wow! I take antihistamines and use hydrocortisone cream. I also slap the adjacent area (not the actual tattooed area) to hit the nerves. Good luck with your next treatment, I'm sure it'll go fabulously. aloha...k
Have you looked at other lasers? I hear there are some lasers with different wavelengths that work better on reds, blues, etc. Or other treatments where they use different lasers. That might help zap some more of that red as I hear the picosure's one weakness is red color.
Picosure is the best laser for black and all colors except red (also doesn't work too well on yellow). They use the Medlite for the red in my tattoo

Pics

Hey there, just checking in for an update, have you had treatment 6 yet?
Not yet. June 19th!
Hey there! I'm seeing some fading in your pictures! I am being treated with the Pico too, and I'm just finished #7. My fading has definitely slowed. I know that my doctor sets it at level 3, but I'm pretty sure the higher the number is, the lower the power. I think she used 2.5 this past treatment. I could be wrong there, but I think that's what my doctor said. I actually asked if she would R20 with my last treatment, and she did but I'm just not seeing a lot of fading anymore. Maybe try to switch it up with a standard q switched laser, and see if you get anymore progress. I think I am going to get my next treatment with a standard laser to see if there is any additional fading. Just a thought. Hang in there, I know it's so hard to get pumped about a treatment, and pay big money to see little results. I've invested $3100 into treatment so far to get where I am, which is probably half way. Good luck dear, keep your head up!

3 months after treatment 6

Here's an update of what my tattoo looks like, currently. Treatment 6 is June 19th!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry meant to say 3 months after treatment 5

Got a little ahead of myself!

You just made me soo much more hopeful. It's hard to find tattoos as large and colorful as this for removal on this website and yours is looking SO GOOD!!! You decided to go with the PicoSure laser?
It is amazing how much your tattoo has faded... I wish you continuing success...
Thank you! Same to you!

6th treatment

I had to push my 6th treatment back, so I just had it this morning. This time, I really pointed out to the technician which spots I wanted her to hit hard. Like the black stars and some of the darker areas in the tattoo. They numbed all those spots and from the looks of it, she did zap them pretty hard. Also, she said my red was so light, that we'd be taking the medlite up to the highest setting. I think I'll be seeing some good results with this one. They also are going to quote me a new price since this was my 6th treatment. So I'm crossing my fingers, hoping I'll get to pay a good amount less! Can't wait to post some photos soon :)

Awesome postings! I have an all black tattoo. Do you feel you see more fading of the black with. the picosure or qswitched laser? Thanks so much!!!!
Your pic on 5/20 looks great! Can't wait to see the results from your recent treatment. Can you give details on what "zap them pretty hard" means (settings)?
Great news! :) you have come so far! Congrats and let's hope for more fading!

Treatment 6 pics

Here's some pics now that my tattoo is healed after treatment 6. Once again, no drastic fading but there is fading. The black star at the bottom is definitely lighter and that part really bugs me. But I'm sure it will continue to fade over the next couple of months just like it did with my last treatment.

You've had a lot of nice fading, it's looking good :) I feel like the yellow won't budge from my skin either... How's that coming along for you? Any better? Or does the yellow seem to keep on lingering for you as well??
Unfortunately, I don't think the yellow is going to go :( I'll be getting a cover up anyway so I'm more concerned with getting the darker parts of the tattoo to fade.
Honestly, I don't feel that picosure is much better at removing black compared to a q-switched laser. Picosure will dominate purple, green, and blue tho

Good news!

I just had to share my good news with you all. I just called to find out what my new price quote would be now that I've exceeded 6 treatments. Now I will be paying $300 a treatment instead of $750! So I think I will definitely be going more frequently. I'm really ready to get rid of this thing now that I've been going through this for over a year. Hope everyone is doing well!

If I was you, I would continue lasering. I think you'll get complete removal if you give it TIME, like 2 more years or so.
aloha fullofregret, Your fading is amazing and now you have an amazing price to go along with it. You are definitely on your way to getting rid of the ink. Good luck! aloha...k PS. Soon you'll have to change your name from fullofregret to something more appropriate. :)
Going in for my first appointment today. They said the green is the hardest to get rid of but the black and red that i do have will be the quickest. I'm hoping I see results within the first 3 treatments. :(

Almost 3 months since my last treatment

It has been almost 3 months since I went in for treatment 6. I have noticed some more fading but it still has a ways to go. I'm getting treatment 7 done this Monday the 29th.

Wow! You can clearly see the fading! Good job! Best of luck!
Wow that is some impressive fading! Hope this next treatment goes well!
How did your treatment go yesterday?

Treatment 7

Hey everyone!
Treatment 7 went really well. The medlite laser they had been using on me in the past broke, so they got a new updated medlite and the expert for the new laser was sitting in on my treatment. I asked her some questions and she seemed to think full removal of my tattoo is possible, but I'm still a little skeptical of that but it's nice to have a little hope. I asked her which laser is best for the yellow and she said the pico was best. She also said she did see frosting on the yellow so it is picking it up. I insisted that they really turn up the power this time. They had me at a 2.2 and they claim that 2 is actually the highest setting so I was only 2 notches away. I could certainly feel the power increase and my tattoo hurt for a lot longer after this treatment. It burned for about an hour and a half afterward. The tattoo also looked really really red after this treatment so I'm taking that as a good sign. As always, I'm very excited for this to heal so I can see the results and share them all with you :)

Congrats on treatment #7...can't wait to see photos :) Happy Healing!