Best Surgeon in AZ for Facelift and Fat Grafting - Scottsdale, AZ

Sun damage, wrinkles and leather saggy skin....

Sun damage, wrinkles and leather saggy skin. Hollowed, baggy cheeks and eyes. Fear of bad plastic surgery!!

I am an Arizona native and my skin shows it.  My greatest fear is finding the wrong surgeon after the fact. I've seen too many bad scars, gobbler necks and gaunt-looking old women with smooth cheeks.  Dr. Holden discussed a facelift and eyelid surgery. His solution to the hollowed out look I hate was adding fat during my surgery to fill in that "look". Skeptical as I am, I needed pictures because I didnt want to look fat or bloated.

He brought out his big book of before and after pictures and I was sold. Four minths post surgery and fat injections and I have the smooth skin and neck I wanted with the "apples" back in my cheeks and no hollowed out temples or eyelids! I am so relieved that he was able to offer me cutting edge techniques I hadnt heard of at other offices to avoid the tell tale signs of facelift surgery I hate and get the look and results I wanted!

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Explained all options in a clear, respectful way. Answered all of my questions, provided a comfortable surgical experience, excellent work and followup. My experience and results ate better than I ever expected! You cant get a better facelift surgeon in Arizona!!