Best Surgeon in AZ for Facelift and Fat Grafting - Scottsdale, AZ

Sun damage, wrinkles and leather saggy skin....

Sun damage, wrinkles and leather saggy skin. Hollowed, baggy cheeks and eyes. Fear of bad plastic surgery!!

I am an Arizona native and my skin shows it.  My greatest fear is finding the wrong surgeon after the fact. I've seen too many bad scars, gobbler necks and gaunt-looking old women with smooth cheeks.  Dr. Holden discussed a facelift and eyelid surgery. His solution to the hollowed out look I hate was adding fat during my surgery to fill in that "look". Skeptical as I am, I needed pictures because I didnt want to look fat or bloated.

He brought out his big book of before and after pictures and I was sold. Four minths post surgery and fat injections and I have the smooth skin and neck I wanted with the "apples" back in my cheeks and no hollowed out temples or eyelids! I am so relieved that he was able to offer me cutting edge techniques I hadnt heard of at other offices to avoid the tell tale signs of facelift surgery I hate and get the look and results I wanted!

Paul Holden is a great guy. Very cool and down to earth. Excellent bedside manner and surgical skill. I know this first hand since he operated on a close friend of mine. He even offer a slight revision for my friend free of charge. He actually really cares about his patients. I used a different Dr. for a rhinoplasty before I met Paul Holden. Paul was so cool he even gave me a steroid injection for free on a nose he didnt even operate on.
It was announced today on Channel 3 news that Dr. Holden was arrested for burglary. He allegedly broke into a clinic to steal narcotics. He lost his license to practice medicine which allegedly had previously been suspended on another narcotics charge, Channel 3 reported that patients were left without the money they had paid for revisions, deposits, etc. "Three On Your Side" was interviewing a woman who had paid him $20,000 and her face lift was awful and left her with scars, etc. She was waiting for revisions but just lost all her money According to Channel 3, he had also been arrested for domestic violence at some time.. His clinic is closed.
I haven't seen the show, but this is very difficult to believe. His work is top notch, and I've only read the best reviews from other clients on this web site and well as many other web sites that review medical services. Very difficult to believe.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Explained all options in a clear, respectful way. Answered all of my questions, provided a comfortable surgical experience, excellent work and followup. My experience and results ate better than I ever expected! You cant get a better facelift surgeon in Arizona!!