Liposonix Treatment 9 Weeks Ago - Scottsdale, AZ

I went to a seminar and was sold on coolsculpting....

I went to a seminar and was sold on coolsculpting. After meeting with the office rep after the seminar, I was told that I was a perfect candidate for liposonix and not for coolsculpting. I trusted her and booked the appointment.The facility itself was very nice and everyone who worked there seemed really nice. There was pain but the meds helped and a lot of bruising for a few weeks. It is now 9 weeks later and I have not seen a difference as of yet. I have not heard from the facility since the treatment. interesting that when I checked this site in June, there was a 95% approval and now less than 85%.

Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi Stephanie0336, we consistently see good results with Liposonix so I am confidant that ShopGirl83 did well! Patient privacy laws prevent me from revealing personal medical information. Sorry! Hopefully she will add a comment with her experience.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I do not believe solicitation is an appropriate use of RealSelf, please call my office if you wish to make a sales call. Thank you. SVD
Thanks! I will. Ray
I was extremely disappointed in my results as it did not work at all. The follow up call never came after my appt and I was treated by someone who said it was their first time doing it by herself. So, two years later I am finally getting the results I wanted as I have been actively doing yoga for the last few months and have given up on these treatments
I had tried the cool sculpting and that didn't work for me so I had wondered about the Liposonix. I won't waste my money, thanks for replying.
So sorry you did not see results! Please call the office and I will personally look into your situation. We do see good results for most patients, so I would like to see if we can do anything for you.
Thanks but after two years, I have moved on. I came to an open house at your office and there was a rep form liposonix promoting it. I wanted the Cool sculpting but was talked into the liposonix that night. Had the treatment and was told I would get follow up calls checking on me. I never did , although I posted a review on Yelp and no one even tried to respond.
I can only apologize, (I did not see the review on Yelp) and reassure you that the best recommendation was made at the time, the offer remains to follow up with you if at any time you wish to. I really am not sure why you did not receive our usual follow up call after the office treatment and regret any dissatisfaction that this has caused.
Did you see any results?
Hi Shopgirl83, I am glad that you had a good treatment experience with us. Liposonix can take up to 12 weeks for results so hang in there. We would love to see you back in the office for a follow up at about the 3 month mark. At that visit we repeat photos, check measurements and make sure that you are happy with your results. I am hoping that you get the results that we ususally see with Liposonix. I look forward to seeing you in the office in a few weeks.
Shopgirl said her treatment didn't work for her!
Thanks Stephanie, although nothing works for everyone I would like to follow up with Shopgirl to see if there is any way to get her the results she desires. My experience over the last 2 years has been very good with both CoolSculpting and Liposonix in most patients .