Liposonix Treatment 9 Weeks Ago - Scottsdale, AZ

I went to a seminar and was sold on coolsculpting....

I went to a seminar and was sold on coolsculpting. After meeting with the office rep after the seminar, I was told that I was a perfect candidate for liposonix and not for coolsculpting. I trusted her and booked the appointment.The facility itself was very nice and everyone who worked there seemed really nice. There was pain but the meds helped and a lot of bruising for a few weeks. It is now 9 weeks later and I have not seen a difference as of yet. I have not heard from the facility since the treatment. interesting that when I checked this site in June, there was a 95% approval and now less than 85%.

Hi Stephanie0336, we consistently see good results with Liposonix so I am confidant that ShopGirl83 did well! Patient privacy laws prevent me from revealing personal medical information. Sorry! Hopefully she will add a comment with her experience.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I do not believe solicitation is an appropriate use of RealSelf, please call my office if you wish to make a sales call. Thank you. SVD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon