One is Helpful but Getting Them Monthly is More Beneficial - Scottsdale, AZ

I try to get a peel when I have pms my acne wants...

I try to get a peel when I have pms my acne wants to flare up. It does help but I hate the sloughing off period that starts 4 or 5 days after. The peel leave you shiny looking the first day and you try to leave it on at least 6 hrs before washing your face. Water will kind of re-activate it so it will sting a little if you get it wet. You can also get retinoic acid applied, I get it spot applied bc is strong and makes you peel more and longer. The skin came off in patches and made me want to peel it off. It looks like your peeling off dried elmers glue but should be left alone. The skin under will be pinkish red and raw feeling especially if you peel it prematurely. It does help brown spots subtley and you get more noticeable results if you do it monthly. I have sensitive skin and seem to peel for a good week or so. Btw, I would recommend requesting the peel not get into your hairline or anywhere under your chin (upper neck are) as it is very annoying to have these areas peeling!

what percentage of glycol acid peel did you use for keeping it for at lest 6 hours before washing it?
what % of glycolic acid did you use and you kept it for at least 6 hours before washing it?
I love your skin but you are right -- NO PICKING is what they tell you. Also, just curious -- did you shave your eyebrows and draw them on? Also are your lashes real? It's very pretty (the lashes I love) and I am dying to know how you got them to look like that! Wow.
Ultra Smooth Skin

They have incredible monthly deals and this is one of them that they have often. Alison, who applies my peel is awesome, very caring and sweet and always has the best interest of the customer in mind. She is good at remembering regular customers and what they have had done and what they like/dislike. Lisa Williams is the NP and she is great, always quick and precise with her injections.