Cellulaze - Dr Shapiro - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi . I went to Dr Shapiro in Scottsdale Az for a...

Hi . I went to Dr Shapiro in Scottsdale Az for a consultation in July 2012. At the time I was pretty much sold on having the procedure done for cellulite on my outside thighs. Like many on this site , I'm fit - work out daily either running 5 miles/day or weight lifting w my personal trainer. I'm 48 and 5'3" 115 lbs.

After the consultation, I asked for a referral of someone who might be willing to share their experience with me. They connected me with a woman who had it done in May 2012 -who they felt was a relatively close match to me in terms of lifestyle, severity, etc...I will refer to her as Audrey for the sake of this post.

Audrey was not too enthusiastic about her results - we exchanged emails for nearly 5 months. I will continue to watch her progress as she has post pictures taken in late Jan so I will be able to see those to form my own opinion. Not one to give up easily , I called and stopped into Dr Shapiro's office again ( about 3 weeks ago) explaining the situation and asking for another referral, but to date I have gotten no reply.

My concerns/questions- are there any other patients that have used Dr Shapiro? Right now he is the only Cellulaze choice in Az. If so, would you be willing to share you experience? I've actually considered even going to another state however I feel that follow up appointments could be challenging.

Any advise is appreciated .

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon