Pain Worth It! - Scottsdale, AZ

Had BA after breast feeding 1 baby. I'm 1 week & 1...

Had BA after breast feeding 1 baby. I'm 1 week & 1 day post op & I love them!! I got 490cc on my L breast & 510 cc on my right, under muscle. I only felt horrible for two days but I was on so many painkillers and somas I wasn't even really there. You should totally do it! Everything went smoothly. The staff was helpful in getting me the implants promptly.

Before & after in the same shirt :)

Love it!

More pics!! Boobs dropped a little too!!!

Yay!!! Boobs!!!!

3 weeks PO

My breast are doing kinda great. I went to the office yesterday to discuss my concerns about possible symasia (I think it's called). I had a horrible rash or breakage of the skin between my implants. Probably cause of how big I went & how much cleavage I have. My breast are still seperate but for precaution I'm going to use a "thong bra" for a month. Totally not sexy. & I'm powdering then moisturizing my wound. If it doesn't get better in 3 months or so I might need to go in and have some saline drained I guess. In all honesty... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new big boobs! They look great! ( to me at least). Exactly what I was expecting. I have to say the dr was very comforting and he went out of his way to see me on a moments notice.

Finally got my before pics! Horrid!!!! I forgot how girl they were!

Oh and all I had was a rash inbetween my breast that simply went away! Ugh before pics!

About 4 months postoperative

I love them! They feel like mine, they are natural feeling to the touch. Scars still ache when my breast are being moved around a bit vigorously. They have since dropped a lot and feel natural to me. I am now pregnant so my nipples look different. But oh well. Not breast feeding to decrease the probability of deforming my breast again.

About 6 months post op, 20 weeks pregnant, HATE my boobs.

I'm 6 months post op...about 20 weeks pregnant and hate my boobs. My nipples are bigger & darker...I know that'll subside after pregnancy because that's what happened last time. My skin is so irritated from stretching even more with the pregnancy. I'm hopeful that everything will still look sexy after pregnancy but I'm mentally preparing myself for the possibility of me needed a lift or worse a whole other boob job. Yeah I should have waited until I was 100% done with child bearing. After this pregnancy I am 100% done! Getting myself fixed lol
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. My breast already look great 1 week po, I'm sure they'll look better in 6 months!