best decision ever!!!! - Scottsdale, AZ

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr. Guerra...

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr. Guerra May 8th, 2013. Its been almost 3 months and I feel and look amazing! Let me just say that it is one of the best investments I've made this year. Not only the confidence boost but you just feel great wearing a swim suit, bras, not having to worry about over padding. I can honestly wear a sports bra which is what I wear most of the time and my breast look amazing. Before surgery I was expecting to be in horrible pain. But afterwards I couldn't believe how easy and great everything went. I am now and have been back to all my regular activities. I am very adventurous so I was afraid of not being able to do certain things but not even a month after surgery I was back to normal. I actually only took 4 days off after surgery since my job consist of sales. And four days later I was back to work feeling like I hadn't even gone through surgery. Dr. Guerra and his staff are super friendly they made me feel like family and I have been recommending all of my friends and family ever since. I would just like to thank them for everything and for making me feel amazing!!! :) I will be attaching a picture that was taken a few weeks ago at Maya day and night club pool.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon