Explant in 2 Days! Silicone Overs 4 Years Old. Excited and Scared Too! - Scottsdale, AZ

I have had my implants for 4 years this month. I...

I have had my implants for 4 years this month. I always had naturally largish breasts but after breastfeeding 2 kids they were saggy and sad. I decided to get implants. I wish now in hindsight I would have just had a lift, but no going back right!?
I have 320cc silicone overs. About 2 years ago my scar tissue thinned out and the implant poked through the top of my left breast (right at the top center of my cleavage!) its been so annoying and embarrassing to try and hide this little lump/bulge thing. I spend more time being self conscious about my boobs now than I did before my BA. I also find them to be painful and annoying almost all the time. I feel like something under my right is like tearing if I move the wrong way. They are hardening and not as soft and nice as they once were. I first considered getting them replaced with under the muscle implants because thats what most PS's said I should do. But truthfully I just want them out. I dont want to be on some surgery merry go round forever. I feel like my body is screaming at me "get them out!" . So thats whats Im doing! Surgery schedule for this Thursday!
Of course im a little scared about hos they are going to look afterwards. Especially since I have a lot of stretch marks on them and I know those will look worse. But overall, I'm excited to be natural again. I cant wait to feel soft natural breasts again! Ill let u all know how it goes! Thank you to everyone who has come before me and shared your stories! It has made this experience easier for me.
Peace, love, and natural boobs.

Toxic bags are out!!

Hi all. Well its done! Went in for the procedure at about noon and was getting loaded into the car by 1, its 6pm now and i just woke up from a long nap. I feel pretty good, no pain so far. I just had conscious sedation and local. I didn't really feel anything after the nurse but the sedation in my iv. I have no idea how they look yet because I am wrapped in a tight compression wrap which I have to leave on for 2 days. Even though I know they are going to look sad, I feel great about it. My body feels like its saying "thank you, finally!". I am so grateful for this site and all of your support and stories.
Ill take post op pics in 2 days when the wrap comes off.

Implants in my hand instead of in my body!

Here they are! Its do weird to hold them here in my hands. I am sad that I put my body through what I did in the name of "beauty" or at least what society tells us is beautiful. As u can see the left on has a big crease in it. Thats what was causing that little knuckle/bump on the top of the breast. The doc who removed them said he has never seen thar before. Of course id be the one lol! Either way though maybe it was divine that it happened that way because it really helped me in my decision to get them out which is what I wanted regardless of the lump. But I did hate that knuckle thing and am glad to not have to look at it or feel it anymore!
I peeked under my dressing and say the incision and a little bruising on my right breast. I originally had them placed in through the nipple (another bad choice!) but i didn't want to mess with my nipple again so I had him cut under the crease. My skin heals pretty well so im not too worried about the scars.
They def look deflated and have alot of skin but its only day one and I am hopeful that skin will retract some over time. It still looks like i have a good amount of my own tissue im hoping the will be maybe large b's or small c. Who knows, only time will tell. Im still not in any pain but i think that might be because of the local anesthetic. Maybe they will be a little more sore by tomorrow when it wears off.
So far the most uncomfortable thing is the tight compression wrap because it makes it hard to take a deep breath. Looking forward to taking this thing off and going to buy some new sports bras to heal in.
I feel overall really great about my decision. I am looking forward to healing my relationship with my breasts. I mean they did nourish and nurture my two kids which is why I was made with them i. The first place! They have served that purpose well and I have two beautiful healthy kids.
I only wish I would have been wise enough and loved myself enough 4 years ago.
I am so grateful to have my yoga and breathing practices to bring me back to the present moment and be grateful for the body that houses my spirit. I am a yoga teacher and hoping I only have to take a week off from teaching!
I am also taking natural supplemts and herbs to help my healing process. I am using arnica for the trauma, bruising, and any pain and so far so good. Nurturing healthy foods to eat, lots of water and herbal tea, and plenty of rest on the agenda for the next few days! Let the healing begin!

First post op look!!

LIBERATION!! thats the word that best describes the way I feel right now! Took off my compression wrap and had my first real look at them today! And my first shower, hallelujah! Yes, they are saggy and theres alot of extra skin but I feel like they look better than I thought they would! I am hopeful about how they will rebound after time! I love how soft they feel. My body is so happy right now. Going to buy some new sports bras today. :))

5 days post op!

Kind of obsessed with my new (old) boobies lol! I feel so so good! I wish I would have had the courage to take those things out sooner! I love how soft and squshy they feel and so does my hubby ;)
They do look a little sad naked but I realized who cares!? Me and my husband are the only two peoe who are ever gonna see em naked so why was I so concerned before with their appearance naked!? I got a super cute new bra from Victorias Secret Pink and they look great in it and with clothes on!
If you are reading this a d considering getting yours out, GO FOR IT! Your body will thank you!
I am so incredibly grateful fpr this forum and all the women before me who posted stories and pics. It really helped me and I hope my story helps others who are considering explant! Best decision Ive made!!

1 month post op! Feeling great!

Again, I cant say enough how absolutely amazing I feel being implant free! My confidence is back, my body feels light and happy, my mind is more clear and less concerned with my boobs all the time! I am so so happy I decided to explant. The girls are rebounding nicely. The skin has firmed up already. I am using an essential oil blend everyday to help them along. It seems to be working great! I am so grateful for this forum and all the ladies who posted before me. It is my hope that I can be an advocate for other women considering explant. In health and healing~
LM