My BA journey:)

I've enjoyed reading everyones stories and...

I've enjoyed reading everyones stories and experiences so I figured I'd document my journey as well:) About me: 5'2", 95lbs, 32A(barely).

So far my Dr and I are planning on 350cc HP silicone under the muscle. He said he would bring sizers from 325-375cc into surgery too see what looks best. Going in to the consult I definitely wasn't expecting to try on anything past 300cc (I'm aiming for a small/med C) I am really more concerned with the shape. I want them to be round and full with good cleavage not sticking out super far! Anyways I think the 300cc max number was stuck in my head because a close friend of mine who is a similar body size had hers done with 275cc and ended up with a full D cup( I don't want to be quite as large). I know everyone is different but I wasn't expecting that big of a difference. The Dr did say she had more breast tissue to start with so apparently that really changes things?... He said this would probably take me to a very full B or C, obviously depending on the bra since they all vary.

Over all I'm really excited but just concerned they might be bigger than I'd like... It's hard to not keep comparing cc's with other friends.I think I will spend the night looking at 350 silicones on petite girls! :)

Telling the family...

Has anyone else gone back and fourth about telling their family/friends about their upcoming ba? I'm not very close with my mom and it would be such an awkward conversation to have with my dad or in laws!! I've had a surgery in the past that was medically necessary and my dad, uncle and grandparents all wanted to be there even though it was a routine procedure. My family is fairly religious so I know they worry and like to send prayers about something like a surgery. However, I feel like this is something I'm doing for myself and I really don't feel like hearing everyone's opinions and/or judgments. I guess I just feel guilty if I don't tell them and I know it's something I won't be able to hide. I'm very petite and flat chested so I'm sure it will be obvious especially since my surgery is during the summer! Yikes:)

Pre Op

Went to my pre op today and I'm feeling much better about the size! Will be somewhere between 300-350cc's depending which looks best on me during surgery. I'm really happy that my PS uses the sizers, I've read about so many women going crazy deciding an exact cc amount before surgery. I feel like its such a hard decision to make because one size will looks so different on different bodies, even women who are similar in size!! Ahhh!

I tried on the sizers again today but this time with my own shirt on and no friends/hubby to distract me. I felt much more confident with the sizes today, I think there were too many nerves and excitement at the initial consult so I didn't absorb much! We confirmed that 300-350 would give me the best size that is proportionate to my smaller frame. I'm usually pretty type A and like to make my own decisions but at this point I'm feeling relieved that the exact choice is out of my hands! I know I will have the best results with him choosing the size based on how they actually look when they are in. Finally feeling excited and not as nervous:)

I did it!!

Sorry haven't posted much lately not a whole lot going on until today :)

Checked into the surgery center where I had to do the usual change into a gown and ugly hair net!! My IV wasn't bad at all and I tend to pass out easily. They numbed the area before she put it in so that made a big difference. Then before they wheeled me into the operating room they gave me some meds to relax me and I don't remember a whole lot after that! Just someone putting a warm blanket on me then I was totally out. I don't remember getting dressed, talking to the Dr.(if I even did lol) or the car ride!! And I was only under a twilight anesthetisia so I was glad to not remember anything. My hubby said I kept asking the same questions like how many cc's I got (350 btw) and I guess I made the nurse who helped me to the car swear that they looked good. Haha who knows what else I said because I don't remember a thing!

So far the pain is not too bad as long as I keep up on my meds. Mostly feeling tight and achy. Tonight should be interesting though, pain meds give me a headache and keep me awake so I have a feeling I won't be getting any sleep:(

Post op is tomorrow so hopefully it's not too bad, I keep hearing from all of you ladies that days 2&3 are the worst. Ill keep you posted! I'm super excited to see them even though I know they might look weird at first:)

Oh and sorry for spelling/grammar errors I'm drugged up and on my iPad.

Recovery

So in my last post I was only a few hours out of surgery and wasn't hurting much at all. That night was when the pain hit me, I was hurting pretty bad and the pain meds and ice packs didn't seem to give me any relief! I think I maybe got 2 hours of sleep in 15 min increments lol Not so fun!

The next day day at my post op I was feeling a little better but asked for a different pain pill because there was no way I could have another night like the first! So honestly that was the worst of it, I took the stronger pain med the second night just in case but I don't think I needed it by that point.

Luckily I only had one bad night of hurting and the rest was surprisingly easy. Yes I was sore and needed ice packs, meds and rest but nothing as bad as I've heard. I had surgery on a Monday and I was done with pain pills by Thursday afternoon.

I think the hardest part for me has been sleeping at an angle on my back. For me it's just so uncomfortable and keeps me up a lot at night! I just want my 9 hours asleep again on my side!! :) I see my ps again tomorrow so that will be one of my first questions...

Now for the results so far.... I LOVE them already which I was not expecting! I thought they would be a lot crazier looking at first like some of the pictures I've seen. Of course they are still high and tight but it's getting better every day with the massaging. I'm so happy I trusted my Dr and didn't chicken out hearing the 300-350cc range ( I was worried they might be too big and make me look heavy). I feel like I look much more feminine and my waist is finally accentuated vs. the same size as my chest lol. I'm very thrilled with my results and it's only been 7 days:) I'm sure it will only get better from here on out!

4 days post op couldn't wait any longer to compare:)