Day 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since...

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since reading other's reviews have been so helpful to me. Today I still sore, tight and moving slow. I am taking it extra easy because I had super thin blood during surgery which means I have a higher chance of developing a hematoma if I over do it. I still have the same compression bra on and it had a built in strap on top- very uncomfortable but I get relief when I ice. I must say I have been sleeping great. I think it is because I usually take a Valium at night and also because I worked out my back for 4 months prior to surgery. I think having those strong an developed muscles have helped me so much. I'm supposed to start work tomorrow.. Not sure that will happen. I've only looked at my new boobs twice! I want to keep my bra on for safety I guess and just haven't felt up to it much.

1 week post op

Day 11 post op

Finally starting to feel like I'm getting my old self back both physically and emotionally. I didn't realize it would be such an emotional rollar coaster ride! Loving my new boobs but impatiently waiting for them to drop and fluff, which probably won't be for a while because they are textured. My right breast is a little higher and more swollen than my left. I think only I can see the difference. The picture looks a little distorted due to the lighting.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon