Day 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since...

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since reading other's reviews have been so helpful to me. Today I still sore, tight and moving slow. I am taking it extra easy because I had super thin blood during surgery which means I have a higher chance of developing a hematoma if I over do it. I still have the same compression bra on and it had a built in strap on top- very uncomfortable but I get relief when I ice. I must say I have been sleeping great. I think it is because I usually take a Valium at night and also because I worked out my back for 4 months prior to surgery. I think having those strong an developed muscles have helped me so much. I'm supposed to start work tomorrow.. Not sure that will happen. I've only looked at my new boobs twice! I want to keep my bra on for safety I guess and just haven't felt up to it much.

1 week post op

Day 11 post op

Finally starting to feel like I'm getting my old self back both physically and emotionally. I didn't realize it would be such an emotional rollar coaster ride! Loving my new boobs but impatiently waiting for them to drop and fluff, which probably won't be for a while because they are textured. My right breast is a little higher and more swollen than my left. I think only I can see the difference. The picture looks a little distorted due to the lighting.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Looks good! I have my preop with him this week. I wonder how I'm paying $1k more! Oh well I felt the most comfortable with him. Did you get smooth or textured? Happy healing!
To be honest it was probably more... I can't remember it was 4 months ago. I am 4 months post op now. I decided to go with the round textured implants-435cc. What are you going with?? Good luck! You are in iOS hands. :)
I meant 'Good' Not ISO!
Thanks do much !!! Glad I found your review because I was contemplating between 375 or 435 mod + textured. Is yours mod +? He doesn't like HP but I like projection.
Also any recent pics to see what's to come? ;) thanks! Also what is your bwd? Sorry so many questions!
Hey there. :) I don't remember my bandwidth.. I wanna say 13... My implants are mods which for textured implants equates to mod plus. Also, with textured implants you get more projection. You can compare projections on sientra's website. I also compared them with mentor products. I feel as though I have plenty of projection and still have a little of the 'fake' boob look which is okay with me. Hope that helps! I was obsessed with doing research! No worries, ask a way. Also I'll add pics right now.
Great thanks! Good to hear!
Sientra mod is more of a midrange profile (mod+) and their low profile which only comes in textured is like a moderate profile. Textured Implants do have a bit more projection die to the textured shell which is thicker, but I wouldn't really compare them to mod + dimensions r different.
I am having trouble finding anything about my BTW and how to measure that. Do u know what BTW stands for?
Oh my gosh, so sorry it's bwd!! Band width diameter or you could call it just width. Measure the outermost part of your boob to the innermost part. You can do it yourself to get an idea... But is have your PS give you your official measurement next time you go. And thank you for the compliment!!! I'm 9 days post op today. :)
On phone, sorry for spelling errors! Ugh
You look great!
Thank you! Hoping they drop and look a tad smaller! They feel so big on me right now. When is your BA??
I am scheduled for May 1. Getting nervous!!! I have 1 appt before to finalize what size i want. I am afraid of going to big. I honestly think yours look perfect! So natural!
Go bigger than u think u should!!!!
Did you decide in a size?
Not officially. I have my pre-op the day before, so I will make up my mind then. I think I will go with the 371, so once they are under the muscles they'll look like the 339, which I liked best
Ok. I think that would be a good size for you. You must be getting natrelle. They have weird sizes like that and not as much fill volume so they'll look even more natural. If I didn't do 380 I would've gotten the next size down of 350. I let my surgeon choose whichever looked best since I had plenty of room for a few sizes bigger
I didn't even think to ask about the brand or compare them. You're on it!
Yep. Gotta be
It'll be easier for u to pick a size as well
Congratulations! Did you make it back to work on Monday?

Here is a link on how to post photos to your review. Keep us posted as you heal!
I actually did not go into work on Monday! I waited until Tuesday when I could take my compression bra off. It felt nice to be around other adults once I did return to work. Thank you for the link!
Glad you had an extra day to recover. You look fabulous in your pictures!
Who was ur PS?