Day 5 - Scottsdale, AZ

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since...

Hi, I thought I'd write brief updates since reading other's reviews have been so helpful to me. Today I still sore, tight and moving slow. I am taking it extra easy because I had super thin blood during surgery which means I have a higher chance of developing a hematoma if I over do it. I still have the same compression bra on and it had a built in strap on top- very uncomfortable but I get relief when I ice. I must say I have been sleeping great. I think it is because I usually take a Valium at night and also because I worked out my back for 4 months prior to surgery. I think having those strong an developed muscles have helped me so much. I'm supposed to start work tomorrow.. Not sure that will happen. I've only looked at my new boobs twice! I want to keep my bra on for safety I guess and just haven't felt up to it much.

1 week post op

Day 11 post op

Finally starting to feel like I'm getting my old self back both physically and emotionally. I didn't realize it would be such an emotional rollar coaster ride! Loving my new boobs but impatiently waiting for them to drop and fluff, which probably won't be for a while because they are textured. My right breast is a little higher and more swollen than my left. I think only I can see the difference. The picture looks a little distorted due to the lighting.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I am having trouble finding anything about my BTW and how to measure that. Do u know what BTW stands for?
Oh my gosh, so sorry it's bwd!! Band width diameter or you could call it just width. Measure the outermost part of your boob to the innermost part. You can do it yourself to get an idea... But is have your PS give you your official measurement next time you go. And thank you for the compliment!!! I'm 9 days post op today. :)
On phone, sorry for spelling errors! Ugh
You look great!
Thank you! Hoping they drop and look a tad smaller! They feel so big on me right now. When is your BA??
I am scheduled for May 1. Getting nervous!!! I have 1 appt before to finalize what size i want. I am afraid of going to big. I honestly think yours look perfect! So natural!
Go bigger than u think u should!!!!
Did you decide in a size?
Not officially. I have my pre-op the day before, so I will make up my mind then. I think I will go with the 371, so once they are under the muscles they'll look like the 339, which I liked best
Ok. I think that would be a good size for you. You must be getting natrelle. They have weird sizes like that and not as much fill volume so they'll look even more natural. If I didn't do 380 I would've gotten the next size down of 350. I let my surgeon choose whichever looked best since I had plenty of room for a few sizes bigger
I didn't even think to ask about the brand or compare them. You're on it!
Yep. Gotta be
It'll be easier for u to pick a size as well
Congratulations! Did you make it back to work on Monday?

Here is a link on how to post photos to your review. Keep us posted as you heal!
I actually did not go into work on Monday! I waited until Tuesday when I could take my compression bra off. It felt nice to be around other adults once I did return to work. Thank you for the link!
Glad you had an extra day to recover. You look fabulous in your pictures!
Who was ur PS?
I went to Dr. Robert Cohen. How about you? Also, the picture I added isn't me. It was my wish pic and I can't figure out how to put captions with the pictures!
I will be going to Dr Anthony Admire. My surgery is Monday (April 14) I am starting to panic! What type and size of implant did you get?
I'm 5'5 120 pounds and got sientra round, textured 435cc moderate profile. The thing I like right now is that with textured you don't really get frakenboob and they tend to drop at the same time. I say this because I've spoke with 3 other girls who recently got the round textured and we all experienced this.
Really? That is basically what I am getting. I'm doing Sintera round textured high profile 415cc. I have been freaking out about the textured thing, and about the size. Sometimes it seems too small. Sometimes I wounded if it's gonna b too big. Are you not wanting to post pictures? I would love to see how yours look. (Wow, that sounds incredibly pervy, I'm sorry) U r in AZ too so you know what the weather is like, I am not going to be able to hide them for long unless I go into isolation. So I am really worried about how long until they aren't in my chin and swollen up an extra 2 cup sizes. In no other social setting is it ever ok to grill somebody about their boobs. Haha it is so weird to me. I just want as much information as I can possibly get. (somehow it makes me feel better)
I am at work right now but I will try to add pictures later today! Do you by chance know your btw? I was 12.5 so I choose to go with the moderate profile so I wouldn't have a wide gap between breasts. I was a 34A, which is smaller than you so a 415 would probably look really nice on you. I was nervous about textured, too!! Still am, really... but I am going to trust my PS and I believe there are pros and cons to each style of implant. I do think textured is what was best for me because I'm so active. I know they will stay in place. My PS thinks they are the latest and greatest when it comes to implant technology....time will tell!! Check back for pictures in about 4 hours. :) And yes, they are somewhat hard to hide! I am wearing zip up sweaters to work and it is soo hot!!
I don't know what btw is. Is it something I can measure myself and tell u? Haha my surgeon and all his staff think these implants are the cats pajamas as well. So it is comforting to know they your PS shares in that opinion and it isn't just my office that thinks so. Somehow I feel like it carries more weight now. I am so sorry to bug you at work! I will wait to look for pictures this evening and continue to bombard you with questions at that point! :)
I added to pics with bras. Right now I'm a little chicken to add naked ones. I add more in a few days, too. You want to get an implant with a width that matches or exceeds your btw by a little. My btw was 12.5 and my implant width was 13.2. That wad the biggest my ps would go. You can look up how to find it on your own on the internet. It's an important number! Also, ask away! I'm happy to help :)
Sorry for all the spelling errors!