Amazing BA Results from Dr. Aldo Guerra! - Scottsdale, AZ

I've wanted bigger breasts ever since my teens and...

I've wanted bigger breasts ever since my teens and at the age of 22, I finally made the decision to just do it! I consulted several doctors and looked through hundreds of BA before-and-after pictures but it was an easy decision to choose Dr. Guerra because of the pictures and detailed patient descriptions on his website. I contacted the office and spoke with Jan, the wonderful patient coordinator, and continued asking questions until I decided on a surgery date. Immediately after that, I booked my flight and rented a condo in beautiful Scottsdale!

Once I arrived in Scottsdale, I met with Dr. Guerra and Jan to choose the size of my implants and I decided, with their expertise, on moderate plus 275 cc Mentor Gel implants. I could not be happier with that decision! I'm very petite - 105 lbs and 5'3" tall so I knew I didn't want to go 'too big' and look top heavy. I believe this size and shape was perfect for me because it compliments my body and I really did not want my BA to look obvious and 'fake'. I was adamant that the implants would not sit high up on my chest (close to my collar bone). Instead, I wanted the most natural outcome possible. Dr. Guerra made sure to address all my concerns and listened very carefully to my wishes, but added in his expertise in a very professional manner.

My surgery was booked a few days later and everyone at the Surgicenter in Phoenix made me feel very comfortable and safe. All I remember is walking into the surgery room and falling asleep. When I woke up, however, I felt extremely tired but I was not in pain. The next few days I started to feel more pain but it was nothing I couldn't handle and the medication prescribed by Dr. Guerra definitely helped. All in all, recovery was a lot easier than I thought and the results are perfect!

I'm 3 weeks post-op now and I LOVE my new breasts! I now have perfect cleavage and they are just the right size for me. People do not notice my breasts right away, which is exactly what I want. There's a vague and subtle sexiness to them that I can only thank Dr. Guerra for!
These look great, exactly what I want. Are you still loving them? Have you got any other pics
Omg they look perfect! I'm also thinking about 275cc mod+ profile.. But I'm afraid they will end up too small :( but If I go with high profile then they might end up looking to obviously fake.. what were your pre-op stats?
Hey Elalilimelia! I'm butting in here, but I see you want 275cc Mod+, which is exactly what I had. My stats are 5'4" and 120#. I started as a 32a and am now a 32C or 34B depending on the bra maker, which is exactly what I was aiming for. It's easy to play them up or down. Very happy with them!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guerra and his staff, especially Jan, Dena, and Kim, were absolutely AMAZING! Each and every one of them were extremely knowledgeable, personable, yet professional. Great experience!