Desicion Made - , United Kingdom

I am 38yrs young, I have had these toxic tits for...

I am 38yrs young, I have had these toxic tits for 6 yrs and found out a month ago they are PIP I don't know if they have bled or ruptured but I intend to have them removed and having read about the ill effects of medical silicone I am not having replacements. My body may already be struggling from the result of the industrial grade silicone that is in my body, I have had problems with general illness and every 2/3weeks my glands in my neck swell I am not sure if there is a connection.

I wish I had found site like this prior to my implantation although I would probably have thought it won't happen to me! However now faced with the PIP scandal and knowing that's in my body has made me re think all forms of implant! Lied to by surgeons about the safety and life of an implant my trust in the "cosmetipro industry has been severly damaged and I am now choosing my health over the media and cosmetic industries advertising of what I should look like!

I will be keeping an update of the progress I make unfortunately it is slow because I think the surgeries here have thousands of women wanting a medical silicone replacement, I am not swapping one poison for another......watch this space. E

Please ignore cost as I could not post without a cost.

Please ignore cost as I could not post without a cost.