Dr K is the Man! - Schenectady, NY

After losing 145 lbs through Bariatric Surgery, it...

After losing 145 lbs through Bariatric Surgery, it couldn't have gone any better, Dr. K explained to me all the details of the operation and what to expect, I also decided to have my upper arms taken care of and Lipo on my chest. The surgery went flawless and was on pain meds for only 3 days and back to work in 14 days. It is truly amazing to look down and see a totally flat stomach, something I cannot ever remember having.

There isn't a day goes by that I don't totally...

There isn't a day goes by that I don't totally appreciate the surgery, everything has charged for me, from the style of close to of course the size, I went from a 54 to a 34 waist and 3x shirts to mediums, I have always wondered what it was like to be this size and now I know. Thanks Dr k.
Albany Plastic Surgeon

He Was Highly recommended to me by the Ellis Baratric Center. He and his staff have been very supportive and I would recommend him to anyone needing Plastic Surgery.

Welcome to RealSelf.   Now that is an amazing weight loss!

It sounds like you flew through this without any issues which is wonderful.  How long ago was your TT?

I had it August 27th, and you are right....no issues.....I guess I heal well. Thanks for asking.