After Recent Eyelid Surgery I Wanted to Tighten Up my Crows Feet and Under Eye Wrinkles - Saugus, MA

I have been going to a local skin center near my...

I have been going to a local skin center near my home for about 6 or 7 years for light chemical peels, juvederm and facial muscle toning treatments. All seem to help a little but not to a great extent. My technician is not a doctor - she's a nurse. I read some reviews about Pelleve and was worried when my nurse bought the machine and asked me if I wanted a complimentary treatment. I am a regular VIP customer of hers and what better advertising than to show me the results. So last Friday she did around my eyes and along my jaw and my neck. It was warm and much more comfortable than her muscle toning machine (lumilift), that thing gives me little shocks. The Pelleve was a little hot in a couple of spots on my jaw. I have a high pain tolerance and I love heat, chemical peels don't bother me at all but the heat from Pelleve in several spots was scary because I don't want permanent damage like some reviews I read so I stopped her each time. The initial texture was amazing. My skin felt like silk. My wrinkles were less and overall I looked great. This nice look gradually faded over the next several days like she said it would. The main goal is to build collagen and that takes time so she convinced me to purchase 5 treatments @ $200 each and the 6th one would be free. You are supposed to get the treatments one month apart but she is going to Thailand for a month and said to come in before she goes for my 2nd treatment but my first paid treatment. I'm a little worried because it's not protocol, only 10 days in between. I wrote a question on Realself to other doctors so I'll see what they say. I'll update after my next treatment. Here is a pic from before my first treatment. I didn't take any last Friday or Saturday when my skin looked great, too bad but I'll take some next time.

Smiling Crow's Feet and Deep Wrinkles

Not bad until I smile, yikes! Hoping to soften these deep lines.

Chemical Peel

I forgot to mention that in my crow's feet wrinkle picture it looks a little worse than usual because I had a peel 2 days before so my skin was really dry.

2nd Pelleve Treatment

Went today for second treatment even though I have not heard back from any doctors in regards to my question about the 2 appointments being too close. From what I read there is no harm so I went ahead with it. Same as before, neck, jawline, crow's feet. Was hot at times so I had her move to the next area. Wrinkles on crow's feet seem somewhat smoother. This may only last a few days though. Waiting for 1 month when collagen starts to show. Before pic was with makeup, after pic no makeup.

Not a big difference yet but not expecting miracles until I complete the 6 treatments. I have 5 more to go. I definitely feel a lot better about myself lately but I think it's a combination of eyelid surgery, self tanning products and pelleve. I do think my wrinkles are somewhat reduced even after only 2 treatments. I think it takes at least a month for new collagen to build as well. I will post pics soon. Been busy enjoying summer so haven't been online much. Next pelleve not for a couple more weeks. My skin person went off to Thailand for a month so I have to wait.
Have you noticed a big difference in your crows feet from the Pelleve?? Would love to see updated pics...I did she your pics from your eye lid surgery, you look gorgeous !! Your eyes look so much more youthful and simply stunning !!
I just read some doctors answers about frequency and it seems Pelleve is pretty safe and now I feel better about it.
Let us know how the additional treatments go!  You should definitely take pictures along the way so you can really see the changes in your skin.  Keep us posted on the whole treatment series.

Here is a direct link to your question, I'd give it a couple days for the doctors to get to it :)
thanks jill. i'll be sure to update, it's good for me too so i know if i'm wasting my money or not.
Yeah it will be interesting to hear what they say, I agree about wanting to know if it will be a waste of money (or damaging to your skin!).
don't scare me!!! have you heard anything about being damaging? it is non ablative (whatever that means) i only heard that some can dissolve your fat. i'm not worried about surface damage because no numbing cream involved so i'd know if i was getting burnt, etc.
Oh don't be scared- I was just wondering in general since you would have less healing time in between the treatments.  I have not heard anything about Pelleve as far as skin damage from too frequent treatments.  I found this in the Q&A which to me makes it sound pretty safe.

Just curious, promise!