After Recent Eyelid Surgery I Wanted to Tighten Up my Crows Feet and Under Eye Wrinkles - Saugus, MA

I have been going to a local skin center near my...

I have been going to a local skin center near my home for about 6 or 7 years for light chemical peels, juvederm and facial muscle toning treatments. All seem to help a little but not to a great extent. My technician is not a doctor - she's a nurse. I read some reviews about Pelleve and was worried when my nurse bought the machine and asked me if I wanted a complimentary treatment. I am a regular VIP customer of hers and what better advertising than to show me the results. So last Friday she did around my eyes and along my jaw and my neck. It was warm and much more comfortable than her muscle toning machine (lumilift), that thing gives me little shocks. The Pelleve was a little hot in a couple of spots on my jaw. I have a high pain tolerance and I love heat, chemical peels don't bother me at all but the heat from Pelleve in several spots was scary because I don't want permanent damage like some reviews I read so I stopped her each time. The initial texture was amazing. My skin felt like silk. My wrinkles were less and overall I looked great. This nice look gradually faded over the next several days like she said it would. The main goal is to build collagen and that takes time so she convinced me to purchase 5 treatments @ $200 each and the 6th one would be free. You are supposed to get the treatments one month apart but she is going to Thailand for a month and said to come in before she goes for my 2nd treatment but my first paid treatment. I'm a little worried because it's not protocol, only 10 days in between. I wrote a question on Realself to other doctors so I'll see what they say. I'll update after my next treatment. Here is a pic from before my first treatment. I didn't take any last Friday or Saturday when my skin looked great, too bad but I'll take some next time.
Let us know how the additional treatments go!  You should definitely take pictures along the way so you can really see the changes in your skin.  Keep us posted on the whole treatment series.

Here is a direct link to your question, I'd give it a couple days for the doctors to get to it :)

Smiling Crow's Feet and Deep Wrinkles

Not bad until I smile, yikes! Hoping to soften these deep lines.
thanks jill. i'll be sure to update, it's good for me too so i know if i'm wasting my money or not.
Yeah it will be interesting to hear what they say, I agree about wanting to know if it will be a waste of money (or damaging to your skin!).
don't scare me!!! have you heard anything about being damaging? it is non ablative (whatever that means) i only heard that some can dissolve your fat. i'm not worried about surface damage because no numbing cream involved so i'd know if i was getting burnt, etc.

Chemical Peel

I forgot to mention that in my crow's feet wrinkle picture it looks a little worse than usual because I had a peel 2 days before so my skin was really dry.
I just read some doctors answers about frequency and it seems Pelleve is pretty safe and now I feel better about it.

2nd Pelleve Treatment

Went today for second treatment even though I have not heard back from any doctors in regards to my question about the 2 appointments being too close. From what I read there is no harm so I went ahead with it. Same as before, neck, jawline, crow's feet. Was hot at times so I had her move to the next area. Wrinkles on crow's feet seem somewhat smoother. This may only last a few days though. Waiting for 1 month when collagen starts to show. Before pic was with makeup, after pic no makeup.
I am eager to see continued pictures. Can you post some more? Wanting to know if it really makes a difference.
I was supposed to get a treatment Friday but I had other plans and postponed til this coming Wed. This will be my 3rd treatment, they're usually 1 month apart but it's been a busy summer so at this point it will be about 6 weeks. I'm thinking of postponing Wed. too because I want to go away this week, didn't get to go anywhere all summer because I was too busy. I can't say for sure if there are results yet, I don't notice any but the nurse who does it says I should wait until the complete series is done before making judgements. I guess I'm at the same phase I was from my last review. I will post pics as soon as I get the next treatment.
To be honest I'm not 100% sure if there are some results from my original Pelleve because I've had so much going on this summer I barely looked at myself in the mirror, some nights I was so tired I didn't even put on eye cream or face cream so now that things have slowed down a bit I will be scrutinizing my eyes and face again to see if any collagen has come since it's been over a month.

3rd Pelleve Treatment

3rd treatment was September 2nd. I think my skin looks better, no miracles yet. Some lines have reduced. Right after treatment you look really good for a day or 2 then it settles in and I guess you have to wait for collagen to form.

4th Pelleve Treatment

Sorry no pics right now, I will take some in a day or 2 and upload. Still no miracle but then again, I look at myself every day so maybe not seeing the changes? I guess when I take the pics I'll have something to compare. Not drinking much water and stopped my vitamins so my skin has been dry and not the greatest right now but maybe wrinkles are reduced? We'll see.

Not much help for my crow's feet.

I'm not that impressed with Pelleve. Doesn't seem to be much change to me. I still have 2 or 3 more to go so I'll give a final review when they're all done but so far I still have deep crow's feet when I smile and I don't think 1 wrinkle has disappeared. Tried fractal laser the other day. Maybe I'll do a review for that.

Getting filler on Fri. in my cheeks

Tired of waiting for Pelleve to regrow my collagen - getting cheek fillers so I don't know if I'll be able to see my Pelleve results accurately. I will continue to post as treatments go. I have to finish since I paid for them.
What filler are you getting ??
Getting Voluma in cheeks and probably restalyn in lips, had juvederm in lips previously but this doctor uses restalyn. they don't use voluma in lips i'm told.