Derma Rolling Old Stretch Marks at Home - Saskatchewan, SK

I had a tummy tuck in 2011 which removed some, but...

I had a tummy tuck in 2011 which removed some, but not all, of my stretch marks. I also had a baby last year (yes....after my TT which is wonderfully intact!) and developed a few new horizontal stretch marks near my belly button.

Stretch mark description:
They are white
Width is small, measuring only a few mm each, but are 5inches above TT scar

I have decided to try at home micro needling. I purchased a derma roller from amazon and some palmers skin oil. Current plan is to rub oil every day and preform micro needling on abdomen and tummy tuck scar once a month. I am also micro needling my TT scar, although it is actually thin and white. I have read it will take awhile to see improvement. I am going to micro needle once a month x 1 year. My goal us to improve the appearance enough that I am comfortable in a bikini.

I will only post photos is there is a drastic improvement. I don't want my pictures used for other purposes, but if the appearance is significant I will show you guys.
Me!

Definitely let us know who this turns out.  I will be anxious to hear how it's working.
I have only done it twice but I feel like my newest stretch marks are improving slightly. I am using palmers skin oil and retional a 0.05% as well in hopes that those help. If this does work than I am going to do Co2 fractional laser, but I'm giving this 1 year first!
I love the Palmer's Oil!  I have been using it for years and it helped my scars tremendously.   Let me know how it all works out for you.